[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Think of a cartoon or comic. Got it? Ok, It is now written by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: Hitch.png (316 KB, 406x382) Image search: [Google]
Hitch.png
316 KB, 406x382
Think of a cartoon or comic. Got it? Ok, It is now written by Christopher Hitchens. How is it different?
>>
I do not know or care who he is, whatsoever, nor do I feel it is worth my time to learn who this man is. However, it is well worth my time to inform you of all of this, as well as that you are a faggot, OP
>>
>>78485074
same
>>
File: Godzilla - Elsie Chapman.jpg (15 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
Godzilla - Elsie Chapman.jpg
15 KB, 210x240
Elsie doesn't make wisecracks all the time because women can't be funny.
>>
>>78485074
I wanna read a comic written by this anon.
>>
>>78485105
Kek.
>>
>>78485109
Thank you, Anon, I just wish the bastards at Oni Press felt the same way
>>
>>78485003
it's written poorly, and goes off on anti-religious rants.
>>
>Samurai Jack

We get a lot more scenes like that one in the pilot-movie were Aku drained those alien's planet then made them construct statues of him in return for living on earth.

We get to explore in detail how Aku is able to rule the earth, by dividing its inhabitants against one another.

More time is devoted to talking about atrocities committed by Aku.

We get to see how living under a totalitarian regime affects the common man.
>>
>>78485003
Oh boy I hope you're ready for a thread full of progressives angry because Hitchens didn't like their precious Islam.
>>
>>78485003
>It is now written by Christopher Hitchens.
looks like it'll never get made, then
>>
File: 4387.jpg (21 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
4387.jpg
21 KB, 321x322
>Magic School Bus

>Today, children, we're going on a trip to the Middle East to learn about the dangers of the savage cult known as Islam!
>Gee Ms Frizzle why do those girls all looks so sad?
>Have you ever heard of female genital mutilation, Dorothy?

Also Carlos would be on fire. First metaphorically then literally.
>>
>>78485320
I'd watch it.
>>
Christopher Hitchens had the gall to call himself an Epicurean while being involved in politics. Fuck that guy.
>>
>>78488090
Someone make this
>>
> Steven Universe
Everyone tells Pearl to get over herself and Amythist to stop being a self warrented lazy chubby bitch
Steven is no longer wide eyed and high spirited but a sardonic kid who shits on people with mundane problems
>>
>>78485003
>The Question
>*tips fedora on every page*

Not substantially different.
Probably develops more of a whiny, New Atheist-style combative, bigoted approach to dealing with literally everybody as a potentially hostile encounter.
>>
>>78488090
I laughed harder than I should have.
>>
>>78488100
He just really liked pies. Look at that fat cunt.
>>
>>78488153
He also was fat from drinking every day
>>
>>78488090
I read this in Hitchins' voice.

Bravo, dear anon.
>>
>>78485003
Who?
>>
>>78485003
Now every character wears a fedora :^)
>>
>>78485105
>>78485268
>>78488100
>>78488144
>>78488153
>>78488225
>>78489025

>actually disliking the Hitch

W-What?
>>
>>78489644
Last one you quoted. I don't actually dislike him, I was just joking
>>
>Holy Terror
>No changes
>>
It's shit.
>>
I liked Hitch but I suspect he was too intellectual to lower himself to do comic books
>>
>>78489682
My bad, I should have noticed the meme face.
>>
>>78489644
His brother is better tbqh fum.
>>
>>78485003
D'you know he actually wrote (part) of a 2 Live Crew comic in aid of their trial for obscenity? This was when he was a doyenne of the left, still, obviously.
>>
>>78489644
Welcome to neo-chan.
>>
I have no idea who that is
>>
File: saying some truths.png (98 KB, 532x327) Image search: [Google]
saying some truths.png
98 KB, 532x327
>>78489644
Hitch had some good opinions, but was also a jerk, and not as smart as he thought he was.

His borther is way more concise and a better person.
>>
>>78488051
He also beleived the Iraq War was necessary and that there were WMDs, abortion is murder, and Bill Clinton is a rapist.
>>
>>78489644
>liking some drunk asshole worshiped by bitter middle school atheists

w-why?
>>
>>78488051
Straw maning your whole ignorance away won't work. The man fucked up several times. Hard.

Not to mention, that Hitchens had a waaay more nuanced knowledge about the muslim world, our actions around the globe, history and politics, than people like Maher and Harris.
>>
>>78488051
You mean a thread full of contrarians trying to out-contrarian a dead contrarian by saying they prefer his boring conservative brother.
>>
>>78500984
Oh yeah? Well I prefer living contrarians to dead contrarians to their boring conservative brothers
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.