[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
moonbeam city
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: mgid-uma-image-vh1.jpg (40 KB, 625x351) Image search: [Google]
mgid-uma-image-vh1.jpg
40 KB, 625x351
let's discuss what we liked, what we didnt like, what we'd like to see for season 2 if we get one

i really really like the whole style of the show. i love how over the top neon everything is. i even like how they took the time to get each character over the top flamboyant names. it's so fucking good and whoever had that idea deserves a pat on the back
>>
>>78469043
Yes I rather enjoyed the series. Also a few of the female characters were pretty sexy.
>>
>>78469043
it could have been an alright show but had a few problems. what bothered me the most was rob lowe's flat delivery. I know everyone remembers him from parks and rec fondly but let's remember that he had one joke in the whole series and is was always delivered in the same way"something is LITERALY (insert joke)" he isn't a voice actor and that came through strongly in moon beam city. Couldn't stand his performance myself. the rest of the show was fine, not amazing but fine.
>>
>>78469368
i honestly didn't realize it was rob lowe until more than halfway into the series but i kind of agree with you. i think the way he spoke could have been elevated if he had a wider range of speaking as dazzle.
>>
>>78469043
I still need a cap of Rad being ripped from the digital world,
>>78469368
Yeah I feel like Rob and Mara were kind of a waste of money, they weren't bad but they didn't really bring anything an experienced VA couldn't have done especially since they weren't even recognizable in voice.
Banks and Forte were pretty good VAs.
>>
I loved it. All the snappy humor reminds me of Harvey Birdman.

Only real problem I had was with Rad going from a serious threat and rival to Dazzle in the first few episodes to the show's buttmonkey in the later episodes.

(Also anyone got the link to the mega? I missed my chance to get the last episode.)
>>
>>78470609
Rad was never a serious threat.
>>
>>78470609

Dazzle and Aiiyaiyaiyahblahblah would have stayed locked in his house and missed the performance because of Rad if Chrysalis hadn't intervened in the first episode.

In the second one, Rad successfully undercut Dazzle's Crimestoppers thing.

In the forth one he managed to steal Dazzle's glory by solving the suicide case before he did and nearly got his hands on that dolphin.

Okay so maybe "threat" isn't the right word but he was definitely above Dazzle in some aspects.
>>
>>78470869
>>78470750
shit wrong reply
>>
File: rad wedding.jpg (20 KB, 341x191) Image search: [Google]
rad wedding.jpg
20 KB, 341x191
>>78469043
I thought this show was funny as hell the entire season, with one or two weaker episodes. Easily better than most of the other cartoons I saw this season (South Park, Adventure Time, etc.)

Hope it gets a second season; like some people said, Rob Lowe is a little flat, but I think that plays into Dazzle's personality as the stereotypical 80's alpha cop. Rad ended up being one of the funnier people in the show, if only because was literally the butt of the joke every time.
>>
File: CWKkxH_WsAA-3b4.jpg large.jpg (85 KB, 1023x759) Image search: [Google]
CWKkxH_WsAA-3b4.jpg large.jpg
85 KB, 1023x759
I ordered two copies of the soundtrack, one to keep and one to give away, just to show how much I support the show.

It won't be enough to save it...
>>
>>78471081
is it dying? i thought it was neat! needs more of a story though. something running in the background with a pay off at the end of the season. a big bad.
>>
>>78471681

If we get a season 2 I'm pretty sure that mayor is gonna be a baddie.
>>
>>78471718
i hope so, i want him dead after his "lunches" with my sweetheart.
>>
>>78471782

Skit Riback, pls leave
>>
>>78469043
I love the look and sound of it. The stories are shit.
>>
>>78471948
yeah it could use some work storywise, although i enjoy the episodes themselves they are all sorta standalone.
>>
>>78469043
This show was literally just fap bait. Not that I'm complaining.
>>
>>78470609
Rad was no more serious a threat early on than he was later.
>>
>>78469043
I loved it, only thing I didn't like was Rad got shit on a little too much, it got old. Also, needed more Pizzaz, always more Pizzaz
>>
>>78472327
True.

I liked him as a character though.
Like a Cyril or a Jerry.

The show needs a true antagonist.
>>
Needs more Chrysalis.
>>
>>78469043
I liked all the black people in it.
>>
>>78469368
Dazzle is definitely my least favorite character, he's just as incompetent as Rad but not nearly as funny, also didn't like how he'd get so passionate about something but only for an episode.
>>
>>78474172
There were black people. They were also ivory-white. That'sthejoke.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.