[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone tell me what the hell is this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 13
File: Fat Fuck.jpg (195 KB, 780x1200) Image search: [Google]
Fat Fuck.jpg
195 KB, 780x1200
Can someone tell me what the hell is this?
>>
>>78450544
I am interested to know this as well
All I've heard about it is that some really fat chick gets super powers and a hot boyfriend
>>
SJW, tumblr, Reddit, Deadpool & Harley!
>>
File: 1407646709077.png (136 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1407646709077.png
136 KB, 1000x1000
>>78450544
>>78450582
It's bait. Now fuck off and die.

You retards have had this exact same thread at least 5-6 times already.
>>
>>78450582
>All I've heard about it is that some really fat chick gets super powers and a hot boyfriend
So it'll be beloved on /co/ for its progressive browny points.
>>
sick of these Faith threads...
>>
File: Torque.png (2 MB, 1348x890) Image search: [Google]
Torque.png
2 MB, 1348x890
>>78450582
She's been established early on in Harbinger, so it's not a debut. Also, she's not together with her boyfriend anymore who isn't actually hot, but rather is a cripple who can create a solid light construct around his body of a tough guy.
>>
File: No Shit Universe.jpg (1 MB, 1386x1385) Image search: [Google]
No Shit Universe.jpg
1 MB, 1386x1385
>>78450623
Yes and no. I really have no idea who the character is or what she does but have seen previous threads made about her.

I know /co/ will eat this shit up 'cause the underlying premise SJW its fucking candy to them. But it could be worse, this could be a Steven Universe thread.
>>
File: 1407891979877.png (136 KB, 600x603) Image search: [Google]
1407891979877.png
136 KB, 600x603
>>78450715
>Yes and no. I really have no idea who the character is or what she does but have seen previous threads made about her.
You're a lying sack of shit. That filename gives you away.

>I know /co/ will eat this shit up 'cause the underlying premise SJW its fucking candy to them. But it could be worse, this could be a Steven Universe thread.
You couldn't be a more obvious shitposter. Kill yourself.
>>
>>78450715
Fat flier who tries to be Golden Age superhero in day and age of barbarians with power armors, communist gods and nihilistic ninjas
>>
File: triggered.gif (36 KB, 170x200) Image search: [Google]
triggered.gif
36 KB, 170x200
>>78450749
Well you can believe what you want bro, even if that something is pretty sad to lie about.

I just analyze what I see from the artwork or hear from others.

>Fat chick
>Has superpowers
>Apparently has a hot boyfriend(?)
>something, something, something, darkside...
>>
>>78450900
Dumped him for being sellout. And trailer trash.
>>
>>78450749
So tell me, why do people apparently hate this so much? I've already brought up Shit Universe as an example of obnoxious asshole fans running around like autistic children spreading disease.

Is it truly that bad? Does it pander to such people who want their 'social justice' but are far too removed from reality to be taken seriously? I really wanna fucking know.
>>
>>78451015
>So tell me, why do people apparently hate this so much?
Where the fuck do you think you are? 4chan hates everything even remotely non-standard.

Hell, this lot doesn't like anything that IS standard. It exists, thus it is shit.
>>
>>78451045
>4chan hates everything
Yeah I know that, but why do people HATE it?
>>
>>78450900
He's actually a skinny cripple, the muscle guy is a psychic projection. Go read a Harbinger some anon is story timing it
>>
>>
>>78450702

Wait, that was Torques origin??

Why is he called Torque then? Can he get Faith pregnant with light construct dick? What kind of cripple was he? If he's disabled why is he such an entitled Chad? I am so confused.
>>
>>78451262
Go read the comic
>>
>>78451077
Because it's different. Apparently, wanting to make a story about fat superheroine is this huge offensive gesture.

Never try anything different. ALWAYS stick to the same old formula and designs. Or else a bunch of whiny, angry nerds will jump on you and accuse you of trying to take away their precious comic books that they don't like in the first place.
>>
File: Hungry Hippo.png (66 KB, 151x236) Image search: [Google]
Hungry Hippo.png
66 KB, 151x236
Lol, just came back from the story time and found a fucking hilarious panel
>>
>>78451363
Yeah they need to stick to the old formula and make her fat.
That's ground breaking.
>>
File: M6vQDzb.gif (1023 KB, 500x219) Image search: [Google]
M6vQDzb.gif
1023 KB, 500x219
>>78451363
You're no worse than the shitposters who keep making Faith threads. Plenty of people enjoy Faith and Harbinger stop trying to act like you have some moral high ground
>>
>>78451490
>Plenty of people enjoy Faith and Harbinge
Such as? Haven't seen a single positive comment on the subject since it was announced. You're full of shit.

>stop trying to act like you have some moral high ground
I DO have a moral high ground. I don't hate things simply for existing. That frankly puts me leagues about anyone else on this shitheap website.
>>
>>78451363
I'm all for diversity and never had a problem with it in the first place, it's good to see something new where a someone can see their face reflected in a book. But at the same time I get why old fags get angry when commodities changes for no sound reason whatsoever.

Such as:
>Nick Fury is Black
>Thor is a woman
>Hulk is Asian
>Spider-Man is Puerto Rican

And even these aren't great examples keep in mind, with the exception of Nick Fury the rest just adopt the title of ______ and nothing more.

It's such a trivial thing to debate.
>>
>>78451623
You know this is an anonymous image board right, I can't give you names. However there are plenty of people who enjoy it. There are few Valiant threads because it's not as popular as the big two , image or even idw and even in the shitpost threads there are fans,like me, who talk about it and try to get more people interested. If you want to talk about how much better you are than people who don't read comics about a comic you don't read then fuck off somewhere else
>>
>>78451623
OP here. I feel for you bro, the exact same shit people give you is exactly what I have to eat when dealing with people from /sug/ the only difference is that people who enjoy Faith don't seem to be complete fucking retards.

As I said before I have no fucking idea what the comic is about, the following, or the reactions it receives. I just know that Faith has a really cool costume. Maybe it's good or maybe it's shit, who knows. But if you're gonna bash something at least give your reasoning behind it.

>Is the story bad?
>Do the characters evolve?
>Is the art bad?
>What morals are sprinkled about?
>blah, blah, fuckin' blah

That's what gives me the edge when dealing with blind followers.
>>
>>78450544

>not making your plus sized superhero named faith a black person
>>
>>78451932
>I have no fucking idea what the comic is about, the following, or the reactions it receives.
Then maybe you should read it and find out, you fucking tard ass.

It ain't my job, obligation, or even inclination to spoonfeed you basic details about every little thing, nor is it anyone else's. THAT'S what your problem is. That you expect everyone to just explain everything to you when finding out such information falls to you and you alone.

If you're actually interested, go read it and fuck off already.
>>
File: Greg no.jpg (18 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
Greg no.jpg
18 KB, 450x450
>>78452014
>>
>>78450702
For
you
>>
>>78450544
Jesus Christ, what industrial strength material are those power lines made up?
>>
>>78452014
You wish you were on /a/, this is /co/, the only reading people do here are on super hero wikis.
>>
File: 4963466-00.jpg (135 KB, 592x900) Image search: [Google]
4963466-00.jpg
135 KB, 592x900
>>78450544
life
>>
>>78452067
Well we start with steel, but the wood snaps, so we move to using just fuck in it. It still bends so we make it solid, but the poles break, so they get reinforced.
>>
>>78452101
>implying people even do that at this point
The average CURRENT YEAR /co/mrade's comic knowledge begins and ends at out-of-context panels posted on /co/ and the occasional BleedingCool headline.
>>
File: FAT.jpg (194 KB, 480x738) Image search: [Google]
FAT.jpg
194 KB, 480x738
>>
>>78451623
faggot
>>
>>78450670
I mostly hate how it's just casuals who don't read Valiant looking for something to get mad at.
>>
File: Hands.png (2 MB, 1196x634) Image search: [Google]
Hands.png
2 MB, 1196x634
>>78451262

They were storytiming the series recently, here's the archive for it.
>>78423043

He's a much more interesting character in the reboot than in the original where he was just a strong guy who didn't do much except cuck Peter.

And vidya hands. Let's not forget vidya hands.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.