[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Regular Show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: reg_tv-pg-v.png (76 KB, 560x230) Image search: [Google]
reg_tv-pg-v.png
76 KB, 560x230
Didn't see a thread, what is /co/'s take on Regular Show?
>>
We were on board for the first season and then got tired of it by season 3 and stop discussing it by season 4.
>>
Mordecuck is awful.
>>
>>78447438
What about season 5 and the newest one, 6?
>>
>>78447531
read >>78447438
>stop discussing it by season 4.
>>
>>78447531
No one watches it anymore
>>
I used to think Mordicai was cool.

But now Rigby is more cool than Mordicai.
>>
>>
>>78447402
>Didn't see a thread
and there needed to be one?
>>
>>78447740
I blame generals for making people think certain subjects must always be discussed.
>>
>>78447402
At first it was cool, a kid friendly "stoner" show that was funny and likable
And then as it went on it became very predictable, the main two guys become SUPER unlikable to adults since they're super whiny and lazy about everything but are presented as "cool", and the relationship shit was just plain shit.
>>
what happened to the eib
>>
>>78449439
I guess it's hard to write misfit underachievers without making them look like complete pieces of shit. That's probably why those types of characters typically are secondary or ancillary. That's also probably why the show as shifted focus so much on relationship drama, because episode after episode of "Rigby and Mordecai try to get out of work and/or weasel out of the consequences of not working" had grown stale.
>>
>>78449956
this, the first two seasons were great
>>
>>78449956
Yes, the plot is getting predictable. At the same time, fans don't care about other secondary characters either, only some cliche drama.
>>
The show would have been better if it was aimed towards adults and the characters could really stretch the limits of their jackassery. Their PG antics got stale like 4 seasons ago.

The first season was legitimately great.
>>
dropped it after every episode turned into dealing with someone's fucking girlfriend problems
>>
>>78447402
mordecai and the rigbys was the 100% best episode
then when the goat guy came along i stopped watching it
tried watching mordecai and the rigbys 2 but it was awful
>>
These are officially stealth generals. Stop posting them.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.