[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me something you love about /co/ the, something you hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 1_small.jpg (74 KB, 340x287) Image search: [Google]
1_small.jpg
74 KB, 340x287
Tell me something you love about /co/ the, something you hate
Good:
>There is almost always a Punisher dump
Bad:
>People actually like legend of Korra
>>
>>78443166
>good
willing to help with any reccs, excited to answer any honest question
>bad
every single mention of anything is bound to get a long winded opinion followed by the fucking debate club ready to strap in and fight for a thread thats gonna die in less than a day.
>>
>>78443166
>People actually like legend of Korra
What?
>>
>good
I'm not banned when I say fuck SJWs, black female legacy characters, keep my comics pure REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>bad
fuckload of threads with terrible comics, who the fuck needs Squirrel Girl thread 24/7?
>>
>good
story times,mostly.
>bad
Almost everything else.
>>
>Good

Storytimes! Storytimes of things I'd have never read otherwise and fell in love with - stuff like Blacksad, the Bellybuttons, Orcstain (I got introduced to Stokoe in general thanks to /co/ when he came here, guy's great).

Also storytimes of the bad shit like Serenity, Unfunnies, Girls, Night of the Were-Ed...those threads are a blast.

>Bad

Twitter drama threads. Those need to be universally banned from 4chan in general. They're cancerous.

I also think we get people from CA and the Mary Sue trying to farm us for angry reactions they can throw up in some clickbait article about the latest internet nontroversy.
>>
>Good
/co/ can be fucking hilarious sometimes.

>Bad
All the constant arguing and complaining.
>>
Good
>creating mlp threads
Bad
>forcing mlp threads out
>>
>>78443501
You mixed up your Good and Bad, anon.
>>
Good
>/co/ can be a nice place to hang around and read comics, get infomation and even find out about new cartoons.

Bad
>Everybody here seems opposed to everybody else. It's like they get off on having debates.
>>
>>78443543
>It's like they get off on having debates.

I love it. I love a good debate. Pretty much every other discussion forum on the internet is a circle jerk. It's great to argue with people.
>>
>>78443557
I guess but it gets to near death threat levels at time.
Nothing against debates about things you're passionate about but when you threaten to fuck another anon's cat because he said they like Red Hood or think the Steven Universe is an ok cartoon it gets a bit wierd.
>>
>>78443166
>good
storytimes and the win-o thread

>bad
edgy 14 year olds complaining about literally everything
>>
>>78443557
A good reasonable debate is good, but when it downgrades to name calling and shitposting, that just ruins it for everyone.

Also, /co/ needs to read up on the definition of autism.
>>
>>78443583

We, as a society, need to stop pretending that internet death threats (at least on a Chinese cartoon image board) are a valid thing.
>>
>>78443166
>good
i learn about alot of obscure cartoons that i wouldn't otherwise know about
>bad
there is a small (yet vocal) minority the loves to trash my favorite cartoon
>>
good: /co/ hates everything
bad: /co/ briefly likes something before hating it again
>>
Good: Waifu threads always turn into Rule 34 threads

Bad: People giving attention to Questionable Content and other shitty webcomics
>>
Of the six or so boards I frequent, /co/ is by far the best. Yes, people argue. Yes, there are pointless shitfests between Marvel/DC fans. But almost everyone here actually loves comics and cartoons.
>>
>>78445589
>Yes, there are pointless shitfests between Marvel/DC fans.
>But almost everyone here actually loves comics
Those are people who love a brand name or love a genre, not people who love a medium.
>>
>>78443166
>Good

It's helped me discover a lot of great cartoons and is the main reason i read comics now. Plus there are some funny posts sometimes.

>Bad

Way too many /tv/ and /v/ posters, lazy/retarded mods and janitors, people always fall for the bait no matter how obvious it is and actual discussion is outweighed by shitposting and unoriginal threads.
>>
Good:
>Active but not too fast

Bad:
>Doesn't even feel like being on 4chan
>>
>>78443583
>but it gets to near death threat levels at time
Oh, woe is you. Some meany on the Internet just told you to kill yourself...
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.