[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anybody on /co/ met a Deadpool or Harley quinn fan who wasn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
Has anybody on /co/ met a Deadpool or Harley quinn fan who wasn't some edgetard?
>>
Back in 2007 I knew a Deadpool fan who was cool and not a retarded edgetard.
>>
>>78439977
No, knew a couple of Harley/Joker fans from my apartment complex that were also hardcore drug addicts. Hated to be around them all the time and the only thing they were useful were was showing you that no matter what, you're still not that bad off.
>>
only one.
We talked about deapool for like 5 miutes, she knew the authors and the different artists better than I did for sure. Didn't bring up deadpool some one else did. And when the conversation was over we went to a panel. Our group of people gave hers a ride to the convention the next morning and she was dressed as Daphne, in "strict Velma territory". But yeah it happened, its rare but it happened.
>>
>>78439977
I like Deadpool.

Am... am I a retarded edgelord...?

p-please be gentle...
>>
>>78440078
The edgiest.
>>
>>78440087
Oh well. I guess that at least explains why "Crawling" by Linkin Park starts spontaneously playing out of nowhere whenever I enter the room. I was starting to wonder about that.
>>
I work at a bar and for all of Halloween week, we had specials and shit, there were like thirty or forty Harleys. It was weird.
>>
>>78440078

Quick quiz:

1) What is your stance on graphic violence and tits?

a: They always need to be justified by the story.
b: You can have them thrown in gratuitously for schlocky fun but it can quickly get cynical and tiresome.
c: They should be in every program on every form of media.

2) Crawling in my skin....

a: Well, there's skin mites and other organisms.
b: Sounds like a symptom of psychosis.
c: THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL!

3) I think Jhonen Vasquez

a: Is responsible for that annoying Zim show.
b: Has uneven output but ultimately produced some fun and memorable works.
c: Is basically god.

4) My life is...

a: Fairly decent and stable really.
b: A bit of a struggle, but ultimately other people have it worse than I do.
c: Darkness. The suffering I experience just from being so unique and insightful cannot be meaningfully communicated by human language.

5) This quiz is

a: Belaboring the joke and I feel kind of sad for the author.
b: Mildly entertaining.
c: Fucking stupid and whoever wrote it should do the world a favor kill themselves.
>>
How can you hate deadpool? The comedy is so refreshing compared to everything else. It's comics, stop taking this shit so serious!
>>
>>78439977

I've met myself.
>>
>>78440332
some people just find it obnoxious and annoying instead of funny. And sometimes the fans that to put it nicely are more enthusiastic about deadpool are themselves "funny". Look at most other fandoms for examples of this phenomenon.
>>
>>78440294
1) B
2) C
3) B
4) B
5) B
>>
>>78440294
1) D. I bet the Jews are responsible for this.
2) D. I bet the Jews wrote that song
3) D. Is a Jew
4) D. I bet the Jews are responsible for everything wrong with it.
5) D. I bet the Jews made this
>>
>>78440294
1) B
2) FEAR IS HOW I FAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLL
3) A
4) C
5) B
>>
Every Deadpool fan I've ever met has been a casual fan of comic books. That's not even an exaggeration either.
>>
>>78439977
My buddy said he wants to see the Deadpool movie. I don't think he's a Deadpool fan, he said he thinks it looks funny. He's definitely not an edgelord.
>>
>>78440633
>blaming Jews for your small penis
>>
I have a friend who's hyped for the Deadpool movie but I don't think he's ever read a Deadpool comic. I know he read Ultimates and Nextwave though so he's not a complete casual
>>
>>78440860
Nextwave is a fucking gem
>>
>>78440592

About as edgy as a bowling ball.

>>78440736

Edge Baronet.

>>78440633

Oddly, I am regularly mistaken for being Jewish. Inshallah it will happen less as I stop trying to engineer a totalitarian one world government.
>>
File: jules3.png (270 KB, 378x375) Image search: [Google]
jules3.png
270 KB, 378x375
>>78439977
If anyone tells me they are a Harley Quinn fan I lose a large amount of respect for them. I know that's unfair, but I can't help it. What a fucking annoying, obnoxious, whiny, consequence-free bitch.

How the fuck can you be a psychiatric doctor and half-retarded at the same time? How do you murder countless people and walk away faultless without anyone questioning it? How do you beat people like Shiva, Wonder Woman, Batman, etc. with no combat training/background or serious superpowers?

She's a wish-fulfillment character that should be relegated to her own universe, all of her interactions with other characters in the Nu52 have only served to bring them down to her level.

If only DC, tasteless women, and waifufags didn't promote the bitch so incessantly I wouldn't mind so much.
>>
>>78440633
>Chester Bennington
Doesn't sound very Jewish.
>>
Wait wait wait?¡first i need say ,Harley is the second best seller(in comics and in general) in DC only behind Batman 3 years ago practically, a lot of people buy and read her comics this post is Stupid,i always talk in Facebook with a lot of persons who loves Harley and know all her story,and obviously omg all persons in this site need know Better the lot of persons who buy her comics,omg its imposible all this persons buy her comics and not read nothing.
>>
>>78440860
Same here my friend has only read the Marvel wiki and a few of the pre-Civil War comics. He's also has autism though.
The only Harley fan I know is an attention whore who's constantly in toxic relationships. It'd be sad if she wasn't annoying.
>>
I used to like Deadpool when I was 14, but now I can't stand the humor of >le ebin chimmichangad xddd so randumb!!
That and most Deadpool fans are the cringiest most normie fucks I've ever met.
>>
>>78440903
>How the fuck can you be a psychiatric doctor and half-retarded at the same time?

Didn't they used to imply she only got her doctorate from sleeping with her professors?
>>
>>78440903
HAHAHAHAH,youre the retard here,talk about Harley when you live in this World,not is coincidence all her popularity 3 years ago like Bruce Timm says,the fanbase and the popularity of Harley growing and growing and growing very much this last 4 years,now practically Suicide Squad is a movie of Harley,a very very very lot of persons love Harley, you need know more about the character to talk about her,when i look your words is obviously you dont know nothing about the character,She is very inteligent ,you need read her last comics witten by Palmiotti and Conner for very much reasons this is the second best seller comics in DC 3 years ago only behind Batman
>>
>>78441218
More than imply perhaps.
>>
>>78441218
>Didn't they used to imply she only got her doctorate from sleeping with her professors?
My friend is impossible know what Happen in the office,Harley always seduces to get what she need, This origin is in Mad Love and Batman says Harley get her doctorate by not studying.Now you need understand this is only one origin,Harley have other 4 origins and in all of them she get her doctorate studying so much since she is a child, even she wants change the world in her origins in detective comics
>>
File: images-3.jpg (5 KB, 220x229) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
5 KB, 220x229
I get what some people are trying to say in this thread. Most of the people I know who like Deadpool and Harley are these massive faggots who think they're quirky because reasons and they claim to self diagnose (autism mostly). The people I know who are into those characters who don't act like that, I can count on one hand. The characters aren't shitty. They're like every other comic book character: they have good stories and shit stories. It's all about how over hyped they are.
TL; DR: Harley and Deadpool are not shit tier characters, it's overzealous fans who mold them into what some see as annoying about the characters.
>>
>>78440010
...Harry, is that you?
>>
I'm not an edgelord
>>
>>78441402
>I get what some people are trying to say in this thread. Most of the people I know who like Deadpool and Harley are these massive faggots who think they're quirky because reasons and they claim to self diagnose (autism mostly). The people I know who are into those characters who don't act like that, I can count on one hand. The characters aren't shitty. They're like every other comic book character: they have good stories and shit stories. It's all about how over hyped they are.
>TL; DR: Harley and Deadpool are not shit tier characters, it's overzealous fans who mold them into what some see as annoying about the characters.
IMPOSIBBLE THIS WHAT YOU SAY,first learn what is AUTISM,im from Argentina and i know very lot of people who loves Harley and Deadpool so much and is very normal persons.Harley is the second best seller in DC in comics and in general only behind Batman 3 years ago practically,deadpool i know he is one of the 5 best sellers in Marvel,the majority in this site not know nothing about the fans like you,this character have a very very lot of fanbase,all this what you say is pretty ilogic,only look the lot of persons who buys the comics of this characters all the months,the fanpages in FACEBOOK,INSTAGRAM,TWITER,ETC.iN THIS WORLD EXIST ALL TYPE OF FANS,THE FANS WHO KNOW MUCH(this fans very obsseive),THE FANS WHO KNOW SOME AND THE ESSENCIAL(love the characters for much qualities like the history,look,funny,etc),AND THE FANS WHO KNOW LESS(love the characters for simply taste) i dont know if all this definitions of fans have name but all what you post is very very ilogic.
>>
>>78441230
Is this a copypasta? Or is someone legit this retarded trying to use sales as proof of quality and saying "u jus don't GET it" about harley fucking Quinn?
>>
>>78441575
Why are Argbros on /sp/ never this autistic and hilariously bad at spelling?
>>
>>78441585
The guy sounds like he has autism.

TD;LR
Harley Quinn fans are some of the worst fanatics you'll ever see, both the males and females.
>>
>>78441621
Or, maybe it's just a guy pretending to be retarded in a poor attempt to make the people in this thread think that Harley Quinn fans are like that.
>>
Who's the next character going to be ruined by Normalfags now that they've sank their claws into Deadpool and Harley?
>>
>>78441672
Squirrel Girl
>>
>>78441652
>poor attempt to make the people in this thread think that Harley Quinn fans are like that

Harley Quinn fans I have met in real life are some of the cringe-iest people I have ever had the displeasure of seeing, yeah there are some that are relatively laid back and calm, but it's a small minority.
>>
>>78441621
Learn and read about authism please,yes bad fanatics buy very much comics,second best seller in DC only behind Batman,fanpages lot of fanpages this is lvoe idiot buy all the merch love the character so much,you think wonder woman ahve good fans,hahaha and dont buy her comics.
>>
>>78440294
Why did you link violence and tits, anon?
What if I could care less about violence?
What if I also think tits should be in everything?
>>
>>78439977
They aren't edge lords though. Deadpool isn't edgy and despite all the horrible things Harleyquinn is an accomplice to she's not portrayed as an edgelord.
>>
How is this /co/ related?
>>
BTAS Harley was great. Everything else is shit.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.