[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
''... and the Arrow probably uses green in his costume
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (47 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
47 KB, 1280x720
''... and the Arrow probably uses green in his costume as a nod to his training in a jungle or forest.''

Remember when Barry was Cisco but then they changed their mind?
>>
>>78431812
Remember when Barry was Cisco but then they changed their mind?
What?
>>
>>78431812
That was mostly Johns writing him though.
>>
>>78431812
Remember that detective mode that he had in the first two episodes?
>>
>>78431812
That's some stupid as fuck speculation.
>>
>>78433768
I wanted more of that
>>
>>78433825
It's not that kind of show, anon.
>>
>>78431812
He's meant to be one of the best forensic scientists.

Which is felicities job now.
>>
>>78434034
>Character is a forensics expert
>use forced drama as filler
>instead of cool investigation shit
JUST
>>
>>78434580
It's the CW, no show will ever reach its full potential.
>>
>>78431838

he was acting like the kind of geek that Cisco is when he first appeared on Arrow, having his own super hero theories about '' the hood ''
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.