[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /co/ are there any Western Heroes whose MO is taking in criminals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Emotional_Franky.png (565 KB, 911x720) Image search: [Google]
Emotional_Franky.png
565 KB, 911x720
Hey /co/ are there any Western Heroes whose MO is taking in criminals and villains and guiding them towards being constructive thugs?
>>
Your mother
>>
Wonder Woman was supposed to be that but no one gave a shit and the nature of comics means recidivism an is 100% certainty for any villain bigger than a random henchman
>>
No, because that would be new and interesting

The west's idea of new and interesting is gay tranny relationshit drama.
>>
>>78430643
Unless I'm misunderstanding OP, isn't that kind of what the Suicide Squad is?
>>
File: 1356822327577.jpg (124 KB, 648x670) Image search: [Google]
1356822327577.jpg
124 KB, 648x670
>>78431347
>Amanda Waller
>hero
>>
>>78431347
I thought the suicide squad was about throwing prisoners against potential prisoners and hope they kill each others?
>>
>>78431487
Well neither is Franky, either when he's introduced or currently when he's technically a wanted criminal and fugitive. And said thugs he guided went from directionless thugs and hooligans to directed thugs and hooligans who dismantled old ships and went bounty hunting when they weren't stealing or partying. Definitely better for society from a certain point of view, not that much better in the karmic scheme of things.

Rick Flagg Jr. on the other hand is a Real American Hero and he definitely qualifies.
>>
>>78431629
No Suicide Squad is about taking death row or incarcerated for life supervillains and throwing them into whatever Black Ops metahuman operations Uncle Sam needs done. Every operation they perform in gets a couple of years knocked off their sentence, if they make it out alive. Task Force X isn't called the Suicide Squad for nothing. It's The Dirty Dozen with capes.
>>
Sort of Thunderbolts?
>>
>>78431347
>>78431675
OP.
Not exactly what I meant, but it does fit all the requirements.
My Idea was more a benevolent/comradery stance but Suicide Squad and Thunderbolts do fill the requirements regardless.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.