[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can end one legacy in all of comics. It would all back to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: ZYxB0.jpg (663 KB, 2099x1570) Image search: [Google]
ZYxB0.jpg
663 KB, 2099x1570
You can end one legacy in all of comics. It would all back to the first wearer of the name or only one wearer of the name. Which one do you pick?
>>
Who the fuck would want to do that?

Oh, right, Marvelfags.
>>
>>78427167
>I'm so tough with my afro puffs Power Girl
>Superhorse
>Superman Prime
>Just about everyone that is not Superman and Supergirl
>The Jokers
>>
>>78427167
Alan Scott fans who are so so fucking tired of Hal, and for that matter, want real Alan back, not big gay al

I actually like big gay al but he is just not the same character like, at all
>>
>>78427206
Reductio ad absurdum is a fallacy, anon.
>>
Probably venom at this point. Simply because it would be a fucking mercy killing.
>Klyntar
I will never forgive what Bendis did.
>>
>>78428772
Are you going to sit here and say DC does not work some legacies characters to the fucking bone?

How many supermen is there right now? The Corps was pretty much created to spit out any flavored GL they want. "You want a pansexual black newhalf to have the most powerful piece of magic ever? FUCKING SURE! We can give it back to Hal when ever."
>>
>>78428962
Again, reductio ad absurdum is a fallacy, anon.
>>
Honestly this is hard. I can't think of any character with legacies bad enough that you'd want to erase all of them.

Maybe Lobo if it would get rid of Nubo?
>>
>>78428962
None of them are bad though
>>
Can I just end it, period? Because I'd take Death's Head out in a heartbeat.
People need to suffer, as I have suffered.
>>
>>78429510
Stating fallacies is not answering my question. Does DC milk the hell out of their legacy characters? When has there been a major new hero? Cyborg and he's not even new, just finally got a spotlight on him.

The Bat-Family is fucking huge and if I wanted to count AUs then you're fucked. Steamlight anything or the Bombshells. The multiverse is a shit

>>78429583
Whatever you say anon
>>
File: 1450062299029.png (247 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1450062299029.png
247 KB, 500x500
Zemo
Captain marvel
Robin
Spider man
>>
>>78430392
>Captain marvel
Which one?
>>
>>78430592
OG marvel
I want to taste the tears of having him a reborn elder God slave trying to kill universe 8
>>
>>78430637
What's wrong with Monica, Genis and Phyla?
>>
>>78427126
Geoff please.

We had a good thing with Barry -> Wally, hell even Hal -> Kyle was working.

But no you fucking Silver Age fanboy you literally reverted everything back to your childhood.

This is why fans should never be writers.
>>
>>78431053
Geoff liked Wally, it was Didio who forced everything to go back to the Silver Age.
>>
>>78431015
>Monica
>Nobody knows her as Captain Marvel these days

>Genis and Phyla
>Will never be seen again so your point is moot
>>
>>78427126
I want to see Robin go back to Dick because I want to see batfamilyfags reaction to half of their favorite characters disappearing again.

Also Jason and Tim suck
>>
>>78431073
Didio wasn't even the one rooting for Barry to come back.

EVS even admits to poking Dan about it for forever because he wanted to draw Barry and Flash Rebirth.
>>
>>78431077
>We could've had a Captain Marvel Corp miniseries in the vein of Captain Marvel Corp, where Carol shows she deserves the name, while working with based Genis and Monica.
>>
>>78427126
Captain America
>>
>>78430637
>OG marvel
That's Billy.
>>
>>78431149
>We could've had Captain Marvel Corp like Captain Marvel Corp
I'm an idiot who sucks cock. I meant like that Captain America Corp book.
>>
>>78427126

Easy answer: Thor. If there's one character who never changes, it's Thor. Unlike most of the Avengers, Thor never really ages. Sure, Beta Ray Bill, Sif and Valkryie are neat, but there's no point in making a new character called Thor. It's his fucking name not a title.
>>
>>78431366
pRETTY MUCH.
>>
>>78427126
Venom. Mostly because I fucking hate carnage and the attempts to turn him hero. Its easier to explain away reviving Hitler and turning him hero than sweeping the fucked up shit carnage has done under the rug.
>>
>>78430080
>When has there been a major new hero?

Whenever DC or Marvel tries you faggots get those books cancelled.
>>
>>78427126
Thor.
>>
Can I pick Wally West? New Wally is a shit character.
>>
>>78427126
Superman
>>
File: nova008coverij41.jpg (84 KB, 560x280) Image search: [Google]
nova008coverij41.jpg
84 KB, 560x280
I want this ride to end already.
>>
Batman. The handful of good times are worth it for all of the bad times and faggotry.
>>
>>78431015
>Phyla
>legacy of 2 damn cosmic characters
>special snowflake design only rivaled by Cable
>annoying personality
>incompetent, mostly useless if she doesn't just put people in more shit
>literally a space lesbian
>played 100% straight and serious
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.