[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Loki IRL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Anyone got any thoughts so far? It's got a few pages, though it's just barely getting to the story right now. The comic is on tumblr, if that isn't obvious enough.
>>
>>78421316
Go to bed, Pan
>>
>>78421319
ayyyy porqueeee
>>
>>78421316
I forgot this shit existed.
>>
Really fucking boring. Hire better writers, Pan!
>>
>>78421316
What does it say viral at the bottom and why is it in jap speech?
Also, what is it and why should we care?
>>
>>78421600
Some dude's first webcomics that he does in spare time.
>>
Hey Pan. I dunno if you're gonna read this but please hear me out.

I love your channel and you produce some great content on there. But you really need to realize that you lack skill in both drawing and writing stories. I know it must be hard to hear criticism, but I don't think anyone around you is telling you what they really think about your webcomic.

You need to take a step back. Look at your work objectively. You really really need to actually learn how to draw. There's just a basic lack of aesthetics in your work. And I KNOW that you have a good sense of aesthetics. I've seen your reviews. However, when you work on something yourself, objectivity usually takes a back seat. You HAVE to spend hours each day practicing your drawing (even if the only thing you want to draw is stylized cartoons.) Go to /ic/ and they might help you out if you're sincere in your efforts.

Things you should focus on right off the bat:
1. ANATOMY
2. Composition
3. Colour Theory
4. Lighting/Values

I don't know how you'd work on your writing because I'm not much of a writer.
>>
Btw dafuq happened with Nolan and Ken?
>>
I like Pan's art.
But the story is taking a while to really get me invested.
>>
>>78422362
I miss ken, I never see him on the podcast anymore.
>>
>>78423537
Some ~*~*drama*~*~ went down between Nolan and Ken over some other podcast
>>
>>78421316
Are those supposed to be Germanic runes? Why are they using a lambda?
>>
>>78422185
I don't think he actually lurks in threads mentioning him. Or, as of recent, at all.
>>
>>78421316
Pan, go home.
>>
>>78421316
We know it's you pan.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.