[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A VERY MERRY WHOMP TO YOU ALL!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
>Until next year, boy. I will gift to you an article of festive clothing not suited to public donning. You will gift to me an electronic device that you find an essential part of life, but I struggle to understand and ultimately abandon. We will talk in brief moments about our year before, then akwardly part ways as it grows late. That's how family do - since forever ago to forever yet.
>>
>>78419958
why do i know this feel

also when are agrias and ronnie gonna fuck
>>
>>78420033
never
never ever ever
>>
So obviously real-life Ronnie's dad isn't Santa Claus, but now that they've brought it up how much of a real-life parallel is comic Ronnie having a deadbeat dad supposed to be?
>>
>>78420033
I think at this point Agrias would pity fuck him, but she knows neither of them could deal with the fallout. Hell Ronnie would probably die mid-coitus.
>>
File: just fuck already whomp edit.jpg (25 KB, 331x254) Image search: [Google]
just fuck already whomp edit.jpg
25 KB, 331x254
>>
>>78420173
Watched a livestream he did once. He briefly mentioned his dad then ended the story with "man I'm glad he's dead."
>>
>>78420573
Ronald streams?
>>
>>78420593
I know he did at one point, I don't know if he still does.
>>
>>78420593
He did earlier this year, but lack of audience stopped him
>>
File: a3.jpg (244 KB, 883x630) Image search: [Google]
a3.jpg
244 KB, 883x630
>>78420625
Nah, he had audience in the Twitch one, but he said he stopped that because it stopped being fun.

There's still the Patreon drawing streams, at least.
>>
File: fixed.jpg (238 KB, 883x630) Image search: [Google]
fixed.jpg
238 KB, 883x630
>>78420637
>>
Ronnie has a mother? But he's a test tube baby
>>
>>78420625
>>78420637

>It's no one's fault but my own. My chat is almost entirely friendly and civil, but I get upset and tired easily when playing games. I frequently look at the clock to see how many hours I've been streaming and if I can stop playing yet.

>The most egregious sin I commit is getting snippy with my chatters, and I'm just not that guy. I want to be friendly and nice all of the time, but for some reason, that ability becomes lost to me after only short time after going live.

>I don't really know why it happens, but I don't want anyone to remember me as angry mean fellow playing the video games. I've tried hard to enjoy streaming again, and for some reason I can't make it work.

i miss watching him play shit like rune factory and harvest moon. i remember playing with him in minecraft for a bit which was fun
>>
>>78420814
I miss when we used to all pile onto a TF2 server and have some shootouts until trolls eventually showed up.
>>
>>78419958
>That alt text
D-dad?
>>
>>78420814
I remember a regular in the chat who would always ask the same questions and just be an annoying twat in general going by the name Agrias.
>>
>>78419958
Flying around to write all that must be a pain for the reindeer.
>>
>>78420485
It's not like her life is going great either. I doubt the pity would be one way.
>>
>>78420814
He was gonna recreate part of Harvestmoon64 in Minecraft vanilla from memory. He had a really good head for distance, but it's just not a one man job.
>>
>>78422688
They get to be immortal and pampered for working really hard once a year. They're psyched up for it.
>>
File: nathan explosion.jpg (38 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
nathan explosion.jpg
38 KB, 1191x670
I'm glad I have such a good relationship with my dad
>>
>>78420573
That's pretty fucked up.
>>
>>78420593
If you donate $10 on his Patreon he livestreams on the weekends while drawing his comics. I've only been in once (when he accidentally sent the link to all backers) but I got some nifty Ronnie tips such as "if you want to raise chickens don't add any roosters, it's not worth the hassle."
>>
>>78424256
I don't know Ronnie seems too self loathing to pity someone else, atleast someone else whose greatest issue is being mildly dysfunctional. He can probably pity those who are overtly and literally suffering.
Though then he'd probably just hate himself more because his problems pale in comparison.
>>
File: sad-dog-775073.jpg (50 KB, 401x600) Image search: [Google]
sad-dog-775073.jpg
50 KB, 401x600
>>78424610
>Have a good relationship with dad.
>But I'm a loser NEET wasting his life
>My dad blames himself and thinks he's a bad dad
>>
File: 1429922768027.jpg (6 KB, 210x200) Image search: [Google]
1429922768027.jpg
6 KB, 210x200
>>78424610
My dad a pretty cool dude. I've been making more effort to talk and see how he his rather than call when I'm in a financial crisis. It's not his fault I'm just brain dead moron.
>>
>>78425079
That's actually sound chicken advice. My parents keep hens. If you want chicks just borrow the cock for a day, if you try to keep one the hens will develop a hierarchy and get violent.
>>
>>78426296
The things I learn on 4chan...
>>
man, that secret text hits way too close to home.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.