[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no polar express threads How could you fuckers look over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: polarexpress.png (1 MB, 1913x775) Image search: [Google]
polarexpress.png
1 MB, 1913x775
>no polar express threads

How could you fuckers look over one of THE COMFIEST christmas movies ever.
>there are people who hate the animation
>there are people who refuse to watch this movie

What did you guys think of this movie when it first came out? I think its comfy as fuck and is honestly a grand adventure that still holds up even today.
>>
>>78417486
How can it be comfy when you're constantly weirded out by everyone's faces?
>>
>>78417486
I liked the story, but everything else made me feel uncomfortable as fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 261x217) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 261x217
>There are people who consider this garbage a "Christmas classic"
>>
>>78417519
>>78417532
>>78417562
You all are severely lacking in Christmas joy.
>>
>>78417687
And you are severely lacking in taste, anon.
>>
I lasted a solid five minutes with this before I said "Fuck this shit. Where's Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol?"
>>
>>78417532
I think the fact that EVERYONE was Tom Hanks was weirdly unsettling.
>>
I for one liked Tom Hanks: The Animated Christmas Special. Animation, while out there at times, was excited and prestine. I loved the mystic elements they gave Santa and believing. Only awful part was Steven Tyler elf. Awful fucking sequence that ruins a powerful scene.
>>
I haven't watched in YEARS, but I remember liking it when it came out.
>>
>>78417955
I liked the comfort the movie gave, parts that made you feel cold, and the general beauty of the movie. I loved the message but GOD the elves were fucking atrociously bad.
>>
>>78417486
It was alright. Everything off the train sucked though except when they met Santa.

Hated the poor kid and the nerdy kid.
>>
>>78417486
Oh boy, just what I wanted for Christmas!

The Uncanny Valley: Dead Eyes Edition.
>>
>>78417486
I refuse to watch that garbage. Tomorrow Im gonna biust out my tape deck, listen to the tape, read the book and ring that fuckin bell.
Fuck that movie.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.