[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Superman Christmas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (982 KB, 652x921) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
982 KB, 652x921
https://youtu.be/CaABkpVHikM
>>
>lead
>>
>>78413105
This is the most cozy episode ever.
>>
The ending though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0vSaGysFak
>>
>>78413105
I've always liked that Clark has his parents around.
Puts him apart from other league members.
>>
>>78417508
and then lol new 52 happened.
>>
>>78417668
I know his parents were dead in the Golden Age and stuff too, but I really think the Kents being alive is so much better. I always loved when they showed up.
>>
>>78417746
I understand the symbolic significance of saying Clark needs to learn he can't save everyone despite having his vast powers, but from a narrative stand point, it humanizes him so much to have his ma and pa.
>>
>>78417912
Exactly. Bruce is allowed to have Alfred, Clark should be allowed to have Ma and Pa. Mostly because I like the idea that they sorta become surrogate parents to the whole League, since almost all of them are orphans.
>>
>>78418288
>Mostly because I like the idea that they sorta become surrogate parents to the whole League, since almost all of them are orphans.
I really fucking love this idea.

The Kents place should be a safe haven for any hero to turn to.
>>
>>78419610
While I hated the New 52 killing off Ma and Pa Kent, I never thought about it this way.

God I hate the New 52.
>>
File: awwww love.jpg (18 KB, 209x242) Image search: [Google]
awwww love.jpg
18 KB, 209x242
>>78413105
>You mean Santa wrapped them

Hnnnngh holy fuck what a dork

>The Snyderverse will always be infinitely inferior to DCAU

It hurts to live, bros
>>
>>78419610
It'd be nice because the members of the League could relax and be themselves on the farm, without any judgement from the Kents. And also, because if anyone ever fucked with them, they'd have quite literally the most powerful force on the planet descending down on them like the fist of an angry god.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.