[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /co/, anything interesting in the new marvel #1's? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled (2783).jpg (173 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Untitled (2783).jpg
173 KB, 1920x1080
Hey /co/, anything interesting in the new marvel #1's? What must I check out? What must I not bother with?
>>
Form your own opinions, fag.
>>
>>78406911
If you're not reading Vision we can't be friends anymore.
>>
>>78406911
Just wait until the next relaunch
>>
>>78406911
A lot of them are good. Depends on your taste though. Most of my recs would be the fun books like ANAD and New Avengers, or Hulk and Captain America.
>>
>>78406911
Google it. /co/ is not your fucking help line.
>>
>>78406922
Pretty much gonna read most of them. Just wanted some help with what people have found more interesting. Thanks for the help, anon.
>>
>>78406982
Just asked for your personal opinions man. I like what you guys read and thus I asked. Many apologies.
>>
>>78407023
>"I'm incapable of making up my own mind, so you guys need to form my opinions for me."
Kill yourself.
>>
>>78407354
>all the cancer ITT

>>78406911
Vision
Karnak
Daredevil
Deadpool

These are probably the top picks for me personally.
>>
>>78407728
>rec-fags calling other people cancer
Thanks, I needed a good laugh. Now fuck off.
>>
Dude, Vision. Just read that.
>>
>>78407761
Fuck off >>>/a/
>>
>>78407728
>recommending shithuman trash
You should listen to that other guy and fuck off.
>>
>>78406911
mothing
>>
Hercules and Vision

Everything else is pushing some creepy weird PC man hating agenda.
>>
>>78407845
>Everything else is pushing some creepy weird PC man hating agenda
You people are fucking loony.
>>
Vision is the best
Illuminati might be good
Karnak
Hulk
Daredevil
>>
>>78407869
What do you expect from a rec-fag? They're all meme spewing retards.
>>
>>78407906
Don't assume I'm your friend scumbag.
>>
>>78406911
I kinda like Venom Space Knight. Feels a bit like early Flash Venom with the narration.
>>
Ultimates is cool too
>>
Vision and Hulk were good, Starbrand & Nightmask was ok

Didn't care enough about the others to try
>>
A lot of them are not all new and all different.
>>
>>78407906

Can you please fuck off back to /a/?

/co/ has never had the same "muh secret club" attitude that those degenerates are so proud of
>>
>>78412861
We should. It'll help keep the shitposters out.
>>
>>78412972

If we use /a/ as a case study, no, no it will not.
>>
>>78413075
Yes, it will. The only way to make this board tolerable is to force out those who lack knowledge of comics and cartoons, leaving behind only the ones who actually give a shit know what they're talking about. After that, the only thing left will be legitimate discussion.
>>
>>78406911

Depends if you're pirating or not, currently im actually picking up a grand total of two marvel books, but thats mostly because im sick of their constant renumberings and relaunches and bullshit events that span months

Vision
Cho-Hulk

but if youre pirating, fuck it just start reading shit, if you dont like it, stop.
>>
Duggan's started a bit combobulated with his #1s, but he's back on track with both Deadpool and Uncanny Avengers (Stegman's art has even been good since issue 2.)
As with all of Tom King's work thus far, Vision is spectacular.
Pak and Cho's Hulk is sweet with only one issue out. As is Ms. Marvel.
New Avengers got me hooked from the start, but I still am iffy on Waid's ANADA.
>>
>>78413118
Yeah clearly not
>>
>>78413360
>Deadpool #4

Duggan has actually made Way's run mean something and it's glorious
>>
>Dark Tower: Drawing of Three
>Totally Awesome Hulk
>Amazing Spider-Man
>Radioactive SpiderGwen
>Black Knight
>Squadron Supreme
>Weird World
>Deadpool
>Star Wars (various)
>Secret Wars
>The Mighty Thor
>Spidey

These are what I am currently reading from Marvel. I just finished up MODOK, X-men 92, Thors, and a couple others.

I keep hearing how great the new Vision is. He's never been a favorite of mine and am disinterested; however, I'm only a few issues behind if I did want to get caught up.
>>
>>78406911
ANAD Avengers is really fun so far.
New Avengers is insane, cheesy and cartoony to the MAX!
Angela:Queen of Hel is pretty, but has a completely weird tone. Writing is solid, but the dialogue looks almost adlipped Sera sounds like a comedian or something.
Vision is awesome period.
Hulk is smutty fun with Cho.
Captain America is just well done in every regard.
Ms. Marvel renumbered without breaking stride.
Mighty Thor is more enjoyable when it doesn't remind you how shit Jane and most Adgardians are.
Silk is cute and might just turn out good.
>>
>>78413360
Oh!
And Sam Wilson: Captain America is fantastic
>>
>>78406911

I'm currently reading pretty much all of them, the ones I recommend are -
Uncanny inhumans
All new inhumans
Extraordinary x-men
All new soldering
Scarlet witch
Daredevil
Uncanny scavengers
Deadpool

Ones to avoid -

All new x-men
Spider-Gwen
Star Lord
Hawkeye
>>
>>78406911
Favorites so far are Vision, Totally Awesome Hulk, New Avengers, Ultimates, Starbrand/Nightmask, Sam Wilson: Captain America, and Herc.
>>
>>78414510
All new wolverine not soldering
>>
>>78414510
All-new X-men is better than Extraordinary X-men to be quite honest family.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.