[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: The absolute best Christmas episodes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: AMERICAN-DAD-.jpg (111 KB, 653x490) Image search: [Google]
AMERICAN-DAD-.jpg
111 KB, 653x490
ITT: The absolute best Christmas episodes
>>
>>78395605
>He turned water into fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnneeeee
>Captcha: bodies of water
>>
Yeah, we all just watched that.
>>
>>78395605
American Dad has some GOAT Christmas episodes.
>>
I thought the Antichrist was kinda lame desu
>>
The Anti Christ is a Batman villain.

Thats brilliant.
>>
>>78397457
That was the joke.
>>
That's not even the best American Dad Christmas episode.

Their best is For Whom the Sleigh Bell Tolls.
>>
Why was American Dad the best McFarlene show?
>>
>>78397835
Because they killed The Cleveland Show right as it was position itself to challenge for the title.

And Family Guy is garbage but that goes without saying.
>>
>>78395605
I really like this one and the one where Stan finds out he's spent the last several years in purgatory because he didn't respect his real family
>>
>>78397736
Mah nigga
>>
File: christmas.jpg (399 KB, 1298x808) Image search: [Google]
christmas.jpg
399 KB, 1298x808
The best.
>>
File: Woodland_Critters_south_park[1].jpg (133 KB, 400x304) Image search: [Google]
Woodland_Critters_south_park[1].jpg
133 KB, 400x304
>>
>>78397952
You're the only other person I've seen who actually like The Cleveland Show.
>>
>>78398199
Like most people I never really gave it a chance.

Then I saw the reruns on Adult Swim after it got cancelled and while the first season and a half are pretty rough and kind of what everyone expected, it really turns a corner and gets good after that.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.