[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else ever think the girl from frosty was a total cutie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: Karen.jpg (32 KB, 635x480) Image search: [Google]
Karen.jpg
32 KB, 635x480
anyone else ever think the girl from frosty was a total cutie when they were younger
>>
File: 27618910_.jpg (7 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
27618910_.jpg
7 KB, 320x240
Yup
>>
I watched it every year and I just now realized she isn't wearing pants.
>>
>>78394624
no, but I do now
>>
whats that hairstyle called?

not "ponytail". but when the front is like that. those arent ordinary bangs
>>
File: frosty02a.jpg (53 KB, 554x426) Image search: [Google]
frosty02a.jpg
53 KB, 554x426
Bury her out in the stony circle. But remember Frosty, sometimes...dead is better.
>>
>>78395030
Full bangs?
>>
Yep, she was kinda cute.
>>
File: frosty-the-snowman-dead-frosty.jpg (26 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
frosty-the-snowman-dead-frosty.jpg
26 KB, 320x240
>>
Does anyone else think this special's art style was ahead of it's time?
>>
>>78395402
I always thought it had the best art style of all the various specials that were part of my childhood at the very least, yeah
>>
>>78394624
>was
she IS
>>
>>78394624
maybe
>>
>>78395350
This is sickening
>>
>>78395402
I was actually thinking that when I watched it this year. The animation was janky as expected, but the style really makes it look like it came from the early 80s instead of 1969.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.