[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cooking the roast chicken for Christmas lunch. What is your perfect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: garlic-roast-chicken.jpg (1 MB, 2454x1640) Image search: [Google]
garlic-roast-chicken.jpg
1 MB, 2454x1640
Cooking the roast chicken for Christmas lunch.
What is your perfect herb brush for basting?

Already have fresh bay leaves and rosemary from the garden.
>>
>>78381340
/ck/ baby I love you, but you gotta get the fuck out
>>
>Chicken
>for Christmas
How does it feel to be a filthy degenerate?
>>
Comic books
>>
>>78381367
Two or three roast chickens is better than one turkey for big gatherings.

There best be ham as well.
>>
>>78381367

>/ck/ is next to /co/ on the menu.
>/co/ acts like they're better then you because while they sit on their hands and wait for someone else to cook a meal for them.
>/co/ probably complains about the meal even though they couldn't toast bread
>>
>>78381384
Who the fuck still goes to boards by clicking the link to them?
>>
basil
>>
>>78381360
>>78381367
>>78381368
Fuckin' R I P. Should have looked up.
Roast chicken and roast pork > turkey.
>>
>>78381384
That's not true at all. We have great recipes, like Ollie's chilli.
>>
Since this thread is going to die anyway, my mom and I are cooking a turkey for Thanksgiving and I'm worried it's going to dry out. Anyone know how to keep it moist? No one is onboard with the idea of soaking it overnight.
>>
Why would you use anything except rosemary?
>>
>>78381410
As someone from /ck/ soaking it on salted water is the way to go.
>>
>>78381410
Grab a bunch of fistfuls of butter, and shove that shit right underneath the skin before you roast. Bonus points if you combine it with truffle oil or herbs.
>>
>>78381340
>roast chicken for Christmas
my boy
>>
>herb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HIf9jqug68
>>
Can we make this into a thread about food in comics and cartoons?
>>
>>78381340
>Christmas lunch
This is a foreign concept to me. I've always had a big breakfast and an early dinner on Christmas.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.