[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Storytime of Pain: Batman and Robin Eternal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 22
Being Dick is suffering
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>78380501
I laugh at that Arisia face
>>
>>
>>
>>78380623
Everything showed and said in this issue is obviously false and I doubt anyone can think otherwise
>>
Dullest issue by far.
>>
>>78380511
>dat ass
>>
>>78380501
John, crack is wack!
>>
>>78380623
There is not even any consistency in her design, who even supervises this garbage?
>>
>>78380493
I really like Sudzuka's art, him and Chiang are my favorite artists atm from DC. And their art goes so well with this flatter coloring that is also really to my liking.
>>
>>78380623
She is so gonna need a hug next issue.
>>
I recently just read most of Cassandra's original series - the fact that she was so profoundly affected after taking one life and then swearing never again to kill - i thought that gave her a lot of character. Here she's just killing left right and centre. Bleh.
>>
Jesus, Dick. You worked for years under the sneakiest man in the universe who is confronting an enemy who knows his secret identity and, without a qualm, he just acts completely opposite to how you know him?

How stupid is Grayson to not realize Batman's trying to trick Mother?

Grayson always was a himbo, I guess, this is him overreacting just like in the past.
>>
>>78385996
Yeah, they don't seem to be putting much thought into Cass or David.

David Cain was military, good at his job, didn't care for human life, turned it into a career, made the best of it, loved his daughter but disapproved of her lifestyle.

Now he's just superkiller from birth.
>>
>>78385857
Do you think Cass self-defensed all those guys to death or they just got their blood all over her while committing sudoku?
>>
>>78386093
>Yeah, they don't seem to be putting much thought into Cass or David.

Ironic because I think the whole "Cass is back" was a big marketing appeal of the series.
>>
>>78386065
Dick is a fucking moron in this series. Remember, this is the same guy who went to Tim's parents and tried to subtly get them to reveal that they bought their son.
>>
>>78385996

Probably the typical cliche cliffhanger. Cass wasn't the one who murdered those kids. It was David pissed off they are all failures unlike Cassandra.
>>
>>78386459

Given how blood happy David is. He probably killed them and left the bodies. Then Cassandra checked to see if any were alive and got blood all over herself.
>>
>>78380607
>bullet hole no blood
Why are all these kids napping in ketchup?
>>
>>78384203
>>
>>78386491
This will probably lead to Dick and Harper fighting Cass over this misunderstanding next issue.
>>
>>78388494
Characters arguing over a misunderstanding that we the audience understand is my least favorite story technique in the world. It's also the plot of like 80% of romcoms.
>>
>>78388494
Or Dick and Harper fighting over Cass to prove Harper is Cass' true friend or something
>>
>>78388608
Or Steph and Harper fighting over who gets to fuck Cass first

What?
>>
>>78388896
>Steph
>having anything to do in this weekly
>>
>>78388922
Steph is probably eating sandwiches with Alfred.
>>
>>78388896
Steph? Who's that?

Oh, you mean Old Harper.
>>
>>78380623
>this blue eye bullshit again
goddammit why do the editors suck so much at their job
>>
>>78385996
>>78386491
>>78388494
jesus this storytelling so stupid.

any reader with a brain cell knows cass isn't the one who killed those kids but of course dick and harper are going to be morons about it, despite being relatively smart.
>>
File: cass2l33t.png (4 MB, 1270x1954) Image search: [Google]
cass2l33t.png
4 MB, 1270x1954
>>78389808
fixed it senpai
>>
I thought the "of pain" title was for truly terrible books not "I personalty don't like it" books
>>
>>78386065
They have to stretch out the story in this weekly to 26 issues somehow
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.