[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Went full retard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: 42_17.jpg (1 MB, 2052x1584) Image search: [Google]
42_17.jpg
1 MB, 2052x1584
Can someone please explain to me how the fuck did The Flash survive Doomsday crashing in his fucking back from orbit??? I mean, come on, that's beyond Bat's Plot Armor Bullshit

>Inb4 Muh Speedforce
>>
obviously he vibrated his molecules so the foot merely passed through him

use your noggin
>>
>>78376171
You do realize Injustice is literally the most retarded comic on stands right now, right? Booch clearly stopped trying and is just writing for that paycheck and to finally put this series to rest.
>>
>>78376171
I'm more curious as to who the hell braids doomsdays hair.
>>
>This panel layout

What the fuck is it supposed to be a spread page? This is embarrassingly terrible, what editor approves this shit?
>>
>>78376219
He wasn't Phasing/Vibrating, he was in solid state to push Sups away from the crash
>>
>>78376255
A dc editor.. xir was probably to busy worrying about otherkins on tumblr and shopping for hair dye.
>>
>>78376255
I was just putting that shit together to post it and debate dude, I don't give a shit about how the 4 pages looked mixed
>>
>>78376255
>>78376304
Idiots, this is an edited version of the digital pages.
>>
>>78376333
>>78376304
my answer still stands. even more so now.
>>
>>78376171
He's wearing armor
>>
>>78376355
Digital formating is different than normal formatting. In digital one page count the half of a normal page, so instead of getting 22 normal pages, in digital you get 11 or so
>>
>>78376171
I almost missed first chapter of year 5 last time.

It's gonna be every Monday from now on?
>>
>>78376376
What kind of armor can survive an asteroid at point blank range and still be light enough so a speedster can wear it and run?.... and don't forget, it wasn't an asteroid, it was Doomsday... you know, the freaking monster that can survive Sup's punches at full force
>>
>>78376502
Flash is down, so Doomsday droping on him is taken into account

https://www.readdcentertainment.com/Injustice-Gods-Among-Us-Year-Five-2015-2/digital-comic/1536700025001

>Superman is attacked by Doomsday, Flash goes down for the count, and the supply of Super Soldier pills may be corrupted.
>>
>>78376171
why did the flash push an invulnerable super dictator out of the way?
>>
>>78376573
I didnĀ“t ask if he was injured, it's clear Flash back was broked, I asked how the fuck did he survive, that isn't Bane's weak as shit knee on the back, IT WAS FREAKING DOOMSDAY CRASHING FROM ORBIT
>>
>>78376618
Super-pills.
>>
>>78376600
Flash's Nobility it's on retard levels
>>
>>78376631
With enough brute Strengh you can still be crushed even with Super-pills, ask Huntress's neck
>>
>>78376171
A better question would be how the fuck did Flash manage to let Doomsday fall onto him in the first place. If he had enough time to push Supes out of the way he had enough time to run around the fucking world.
>>
>>78376600
>only guy strong enough to withstand an ORBITAL STOMP from Doomsday is about to get Orbital Stomped
>Flash decides to take the hit, despite being one of the 7 billion people who can't withstand an Orbital Stomp

Thanks Barry
>>
>>78376694
Really, Diana? Neck again?
>>
>>78376171

they take pills that gives them super strenght and resistance
>>
Could Doomsday just ONCE not look like hot garbage?

I mean, the concept of "Guy that can kill Superman" should look unsettling. What he is, is so by the numbers.
>>
>>78378071
>How the fuck can Harley Quinn take a full force punch from Superman and not explode?
>See, they synthesized Kryptonian DNA into a pill so that everyone has that level of strength and resilience.
>Ok, then how is she hurting everybody with bullets?
>...because now she can pull the trigger REALLY HARD

The explanation doesn't make Injustice any less dumb.
>>
>>78376694
wait, wonder woman kill huntress breaking her neck?
for real?
>>
>>78376171
> Reading capeshit
Why?
>>
>>78378378
Any number of reasons actually, probably the same reasons that handful of people read shitty indie and web comics.
>>
What really doesn't make sense is that Flash is a speedster and Superman is super fast as well. He could have easily warned Supes in a fraction of a second and both of them could have quickly stepped aside.

And you can't claim that Doomsday was falling at superhuman speeds so as to justify Superman and Flash not having time to react. Doomsday doesn't have the ability to fly or otherwise manipulate his speed in the air and can only fall as fast as gravity will allow. And even if you assume he had launched himself with enough force from wherever he came from in order to hit the earth at superhuman speed he didn't leave a large enough crater to have been going any decent speed.
>>
>>78376171
Injustice hasn't been good since Taylor left.

Taylor understood that the villain had to be compelling for such a scenario to be interesting. New guy does not.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.