[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /co/ thinks of Over the Garden Wall ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: garden.wall_.jpg (206 KB, 1264x711) Image search: [Google]
garden.wall_.jpg
206 KB, 1264x711
What does /co/ thinks of Over the Garden Wall ?
>>
>>78358094
It was awesome
>>
I personally didn't enjoy it much. It just seemed so lackluster.
>>
After watching it I decided to kill myself. Haven't killed myself yet, but I'm working on it.
>>
>>78358149
>>78358175
Why ?
>>
>>78358179
It's not that it has to do with quility, why did I leave it so suicidal is an enigma for mental health carers to solve. Made me feel so persistently shitty for some reason, I can't take it anymore.
>>
>>78358094
I was pleasantly surprised by it. I wish they made Greg less annoying early on though. He's the embodiment of annoying child characters who spout garbage to put on merchandise. I've been called joyless for not finding his antics endearing and to those people I say, "fuck you."
>>
>>78358220
I wish he was less stupid. Considering Wirt seems to be supposed to be in the wrong. Maybe he is in real world, but in Unknown, he does what any kid should do when stranded in the wilderness with a little borther at hand and Greg just keeps being dumb, which is probably leading cause of child mortality in the wilderness.
>>
>>78358196
So ,you're telling me that OTGW gave you some suicidal desires ? It's just a cartoon ,dude you do not have to feel shitty about it.
>>
File: Greg.jpg (61 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Greg.jpg
61 KB, 800x800
>>78358220
>>78358244
Fuck you too.
>>
>>78358267
Eh, beats dying over violent videogames and emo music.
>>
It was awesome and it's biggest flaw is that there isn't more.
I was afraid that the ending would be disappointing and the beast would be lame, but I was completely satisfied by the end.

He lurks out there in The Unknown,
Seeking those who are far from home,
Hoping never to let you return.

Oooh, better beware
Oooh, the Beast is out there
Oooh, better be wise
And don't believe his lies.

For once your will begins to spoil,
He'll turn you to a tree of oil
And use you in his lantern for to burn.
>>
File: 1450753986505.png (25 KB, 375x325) Image search: [Google]
1450753986505.png
25 KB, 375x325
>>78358094

The music and animation is God-tier, so I was incredibly pissed off that the dialogue, particularly Greg, just sabotaged the mood every step of the way. The comedy was a mistake.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.