[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions on Mars Needs Moms?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Mars needs moms film poster.jpg (257 KB, 800x1144) Image search: [Google]
Mars needs moms film poster.jpg
257 KB, 800x1144
Opinions on Mars Needs Moms?
>>
Wasted opportunity. It had potential to be a nice homenage to 90's adventure family films.
>>
>>78357793
UNCANNY VALLEY
N
C
A
N
N
Y

V
A
L
L
E
Y
>>
Is Mar Sneeds the adopted child of lesbians or something?
>>
>>78357793
Take away the mocap and it probably would've been a more well-received movie.

Has some of Powell's strongest work and has some interesting concepts involving generational awareness and language barriers.

Outside of that it's kind of a hokey 50s movie by way of Amblin retreads in the 80s & 90s. But it feels closer to what those movies actually were than "Amblin-inspired" films we tend to get these days.
>>
>>78357940
That's the reason this movie was a flop?
>>
Most of the complaints I've seen about this movie center around it's "women belong in the kitchen" message, so I doubt taking out the mo-cap would have changed much in how it was recieved.
>>
>>78357793
movie a shit
the alien has a nice ass tho
>>
>Mars Needs Moms
>Not a single MILF
>Could even fap to the Dem Hips Martians
Biggest fucking disappointment of my life.
>>
It was alright but completely unmemorable. It gave me a Heart of Darkness feel for some reason (the 90s PC game, not the doc on Apocalypse Now).
>>
Mr. Enter was too hard on it and attacked it for the wrong reasons.
>>
>>78358559
Why do you bitches keep bringing him up?
He's a fucking tool that will go away if you ignore him
>>
It was shit, but the alien chick had a nice ass.
>>
>>78357940
The most uncanny of valleys ever
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.