[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obscure shit that you are hyped for in 2016 Mine is Urbance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: urb.jpg (98 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
urb.jpg
98 KB, 700x525
Obscure shit that you are hyped for in 2016

Mine is Urbance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrLdXY_lsy8
>>
>>78340150
>implying Urbance is ever coming out
>>
>>78340190
the pilot trailer already came out famalam.
>>
>>78340150
>Urbance
>Obscure
>>
>It's about gay blacks people
>Still getting torn apart for not being progressive enough
>>
>>78340382
this is why appealing to tumblr rarely works in other people's favor
>>
>>78340407
Y'know, call me crazy, but I never got the impression that Urbance was ever really trying to pander to that crowd.
>>
>>78340452
Even if it isn't, tumblr will still claim ownership, just like the Transgender crowd did with Steven Universe
>>
This is still a thing? Wow. I remember hearing about it forever ago and thought it just got cancelled
>>
>>78340150
>You found the one
>>
cartoons take so long
>>
>>78340350
literally no one outside of tumblr has heard of it
so yea, its pretty obscure
>>
>>78340552
Actually, a lot of tumblr was trying to sink it for being "problematic" towards trannies or something. There were a few threads here that talked about it and a bunch of /co/mrades began donating out of spite.
>>
>>78340150
What was the story behind this thing?
>>
>>78341130
The plot?
Genders are segregated due to a futuristic sex virus that's implied to be a government/corporate creation. Men and women fall into gangs and are often at war with each other. Romeo and Juliet stuff ensues.
>>
File: Guys_Chill_Street_02.jpg (162 KB, 670x372) Image search: [Google]
Guys_Chill_Street_02.jpg
162 KB, 670x372
>>78340552
>Even if it isn't, tumblr will still claim ownership.

Yeah they probably will 2bh. But I can still revel in the cyberpunk aesthetic and shit. Don't even pay attention to tumblr kids. They're just babies that want the world to conform to their shitty world views.

I just like animation and art.
>>
>>78341354
Man, imagine being the only person who was completely immune
>>
>>78341776
Slam all the pussy anon. All the pussy!
>>
>>78341776
>>78341984
you'd still probably live with all the people of your gender
just because you don't have a disease, doesn't mean people will just sleep with you, automatically believing you, or be attracted to you more than a vibrator/dildo

also, you'd probably be captured by one of the side's scientists to get some sort of cure
>>
>>78340382
This was stupid. There was like a whole circulation of posts telling people not to support it because not enough POC were working on the show.
>>
>>78341097
There was a lot of shit posting on both sides. I think most of the people here that backed the kickstarter just dug the art style and animation. I'd like to think that's why anyone from any site actually backed it for, but who knows.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.