[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we describe a superpower and the poster below imposes a dickish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: p10.png (1 MB, 800x1035) Image search: [Google]
p10.png
1 MB, 800x1035
ITT we describe a superpower and the poster below imposes a dickish restriction/drawback because no one gets to be truly happy.

My power would be the control of plantlife, big trees in less than half a minute kind and to be one with them so to speak, pic fairly related.
>>
flight
>>
>>78339683

All the plants are radfem liberals and they talk to your soul all the time, berating you and calling you a cishet shitlord.

>>78339727

You have to fly ass first.
>>
>>78339683
You become a tree yourself, with all the drawbacks that come with it, for at least a full hour but often several.

>>78339727
Easy: No super strength or super senses.

Alternatively you have to flap your arms really hard, even when landing, so if you suddenly tire mid air you fall to your doom.
>>
>>78339727
You fly backwards, feet first, and can only fly when maintaining a horizontal position.

Fire breath
>>
>>78339873
Your fire breath is fueleds by eating massive amounts of extremely strong chilid, leading to a constantly upset stomach with all the fire and chili.

Close proximity teleportation.
>>
>>78339873
so I;d be powdered toast man?
>>
>>78339683
The ability to manipulate a person's nervous system
>>
>>78339873
There is no way to not breathe fire, even gently. As a dragon your home and bed must be nonflammable, and you should beware sneezing coughing yawning and especially hiccups.

Being a sexual tyrannosaurus
>>
>>78339873
You are not immune to your own fire breath, meaning you will severely burn yourself if you ever use it.

Stopping time
>>
>>78339924
If you say so I guess. Haven't read/seen it.
>>
>>78339919
There is a delay to your teleportation equal to the amount of time it would have taken you to walk there.

I can create blades from my own blood that extend from my appendages.
>>
>>78339937
You are constantly sexuall frustrated and femosauruses are extinct and they are the only things you can get off to.

The power of persuasion!
>>
>>78339934
you feel the pain they feel 2x
>>
>>78339941
You only stop the concept of time, things still move and change but timekeeping isa thing of the past when you stop it and everyone thinks iit's whatever the time was when you stopped it. Hey at least you will never be late.

Digging powers.
>>
>>78339683
Super strength, but hollow bones.
>>
>>78340002
Turns out you need blood to live and even frozen blood doesn't cut very well.

Making copies of myself.
>>
>>78340057
Your digging powers are in your teeth, meaning you can only dig by eating whatever you want to dig through.

Emitting pheromones that cause people around you to become happy and empathetic
>>
>>78340179
The copies are all slightly more intelligent and charismatic than you

The power to regulate your body temperature to a comfortable level
>>
>>78340189
>Emitting pheromones that cause people around you to become happy and empathetic
You yourself are overcome with crippling depression and sadness.
>>
>>78340189
Turns out the pheromones make you very sad and depressed for two days after use.

Magnetism.
>>
>>78340257
You are always magnetic and magnetic objects come fly at you when you come near.

Probability manipulation in the form of "luck"
>>
>>78340241
>>78340257
M-maybe I already have this power and I'm just not aware of it...
>>
>>78340212
You emit steam through your ears and nose with a whistling sound when attempting to changing temperature of extremities or the core.

Ungodly dance moves that make people perplexed.
>>
>>78340282
>Probability manipulation in the form of "luck"
Your "luck" is bad

Transformation into inanimate pbjects
>>
>>78340257
You can't turn it off. As a result things like paperclips and bottlecaps get stuck to you all the time, and it's very difficult to get rid of them. Plus, you can't use electronics or you'll mess them up.

Super speed
>>
File: mairnette is cute, CUTE.jpg (52 KB, 634x650) Image search: [Google]
mairnette is cute, CUTE.jpg
52 KB, 634x650
>>78340282
You become overconfident due to your use of this power, do not try to better yourself through hard work and often bump into things etc. when not actively concentrating to use this power as well as never truly being good at anything, which keeps you from any great skill since your luck only goes so far.

The power to turn into a french girl with the ability to be cute.
>>
>>78340257
You're always slightly magnetic, to the point where small objects (paperclips, etc.) stick to your skin from up to five feet away. Also, your presence damages technology

Magic
>>
>>78340385
You do not understand English.

Mind reading
>>
>>78340315
It lasts for 4 hours with the same downtime and once you get going there's no stopping until you are out of juice.

Giving life to inanimate things and command them.
>>
>>78340458
They only come to life when you leave the room.
>>
>>78340450
You must also give them access to your mind when doing so, in a lucky twist this is also a great weapon because while you must live their emotions when reading select memories and current mindsets they are often crippled by that crushing feel of yours when no gf.

Jump good.
>>
>>78340385
When being a cute girl you like to spend large amounts of money on shoes and other girly things which you do not worry about since you feel that is something your regular form will have to worry about.

The power to grow my hair very fast and controlling it.
>>
>>78340520
You jump so good that the height you fall from would severely injure or kill you.

Self-duplicating
>>
>>78340450
You are a mind reader from birth and you can't turn it off. When you are little, you don't understand that mind reading is something only you can do. Because of this, you don't understand why people ignore your thoughts, and always feel left out. When your parents are annoyed with you but don't tell you, you still know and you don't feel loved. It also causes you to miss crucial steps in early development so you won't be able to function like a normal human being socially later on. Because people are not aware you have this ability they will think about things they would otherwise never say or show to a child, corrupting you with thoughts of profanity, violence and intense negative emotion. Once you realize what's going on around the age of 3/4 years old, you come to realize pretty much all humans are hypocritical scumbags. All of these things will make you an outsider who resents everything about life and humanity and who can't function socially like a normal human being, making you either a psychopath who believes all human life must be ended or extremely depressed and suicidal.

>>78340458
The objects are alive, but very unintelligent, and will interpret things in different ways than you intended. They also move in a very clumsy way because they were not designed to move around on their own (a bit like an update on Mickey in the Sorcerer's Apprentice)

>>78340520
Land bad
The power to manipulate the akashic plane of knowledge:
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Akashic_Plane_Manipulation
>>
>>78340450
>>78340836
Oh, and I forgot the obvious problems of being constantly plagued by the thoughts of everyone around you and always knowing too much.
>>
>>78340836
The one thing you can never seem to learn is how manipulate it properly, you fumble in the dark about often striking useless knowledge and forgetting important things instead of getting the knowledge you seek, both for you and others, sometimes you are a bumbling buffoon, at other times a charismatic genius. In a tragic accident you erased your own knowledge that it was time to stop trying to manipulate it now so you just keep doing it.
>>
>>78341289
Also I want to be able gain stoneskin with the strength needed to move with it.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.