[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So finn and jake, set out to find a new home!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: Bg_s1e12_grassland.png (517 KB, 1677x708) Image search: [Google]
Bg_s1e12_grassland.png
517 KB, 1677x708
So finn and jake, set out to find a new home!
>>
>>78326484
It's gonna be tough, for a kid and a dog on their own.
>>
PB should just take back her kingdom so Finn and Jake can take over her farm house.
>>
>>78326550
But on his way, Finn got cucked by some pastry!
>>
Seriously the best song. Fucking Penn
>>
File: sunny_by_shotaconyhin-d5jqicj.jpg (122 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
sunny_by_shotaconyhin-d5jqicj.jpg
122 KB, 894x894
>>78326484
They did an episode about that. It was the first time they every met Marceline.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1AlCxMo6wk
the episode was relly sad and fun to watch.
>>
>>78327747
Don't forget about the after song.
>>
>>78327835
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wqfdl2IY8IY
>>
>>78327747
watching this right after stakes is jarring
>>
>>78326550
>There's a little house, aww Finn's sticking his foot in.

>That's a bad idea dude cause now that bird thinks you're a jerk Finn

>now they're sitting on the side of a hill thinking living in a cloud'd be totally thrillin', unless they find something inside like a mean cloud man and his beautiful cloud bride

>A beehive oh no! Don't put your foot in there guy, y'all tried that before and you know it didn't turn out right!

>Big shell, go inside, look around, it seems alright. Frog jumps out, AND BARFS A TIGER. THROWIN' DOWN POTIONS FOR FOOD AND FI-IRE!

>You know you should of stayed and fought that sexy vampire lady. But Jake was feeling terrified and super scared of her vampire bite. Which is understandable, because vampires are really... powerful. They're burnt out on dealing with mortals.

>OH MARCELINE! WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN?

>I'm not mean I'm a thousand years old and I've just lost track of my moral code!

>OH MARCELINE, CAN'T YOU SEE THESE GUYS ARE IN PAIN?

>No I can't, I'm invested in this very cute video game!

>Well, there go our boys, walking on the icy ground. Headin' towards they're destiny I'm sure they'll figure something out...

Classic, I remembered every word at heart.
>>
>>78327870
That was at least over 920yrs ago. so much can happen in over 900 years afterwards.
>>
File: 1450591949618.gif (2 MB, 375x283) Image search: [Google]
1450591949618.gif
2 MB, 375x283
CN fucking killed Adventure Time.
>>
>>78327922
That was at least over 920yrs ago. so much can happen in over 900 years afterwards.
>>
>>78328728
No, they just expanded it. They simply revealed it as much more than just randomness.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.