[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: JETSONS_THE_MOVIE_POSTER.jpg (161 KB, 500x754) Image search: [Google]
JETSONS_THE_MOVIE_POSTER.jpg
161 KB, 500x754
What went wrong?
>>
>>78316922
>Bumping one of its original VA's for no reason other than to have a celebrity do it

>That whim wham woozle song or whatever the fuck it was
>>
>>78316922
Nobody really likes the Jetsons.
>>
I don't get why Tiffany voicing Judy was such a problem, I thought this was made before the whole fanaticism about keeping the original voice actors started.
>>
>>78316922
Same thing that happened to the Simpsons movie. It had a standard cartoon movie plot instead of something befitting the original material.
>>
Those damn Ewoks.
>>
>>78317005
>Nobody really likes the Jetsons.

I think you're right. It's a basically good idea handled completely generically, dramatically inferior to the much more interesting Flintstones.

Everyone remembers the visual imagery but the stories are generic, sexist as fuck and just hard to sit through.
>>
I guess it ended a long time ago, or something.
>>
File: te office black pizza well.gif (913 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
te office black pizza well.gif
913 KB, 250x250
>>78316922
the jetson are poor man flinstones plus that captain planet plot
>>
>>78317939
>sexist as fuck
>80s cartoon
Fuck yourself.
>>
>>78317939
You had to say that, didn't you?
>>
File: 1418224327295.png (177 KB, 468x350) Image search: [Google]
1418224327295.png
177 KB, 468x350
>>78317939
>muh sexism
>>
Jane >>> Wilma
>>
>>78317042
Tiffany's recordings for the movie were stilted as fuck.
>>
>>78319963
Judy >>> Jane
>>
>>78320547
Pebbles >>> Judy
>>
>>78317939
Ignoring the buzzword that everyone else was focusing on, its a cartoon based off sitcoms from the 60's. Of course it's generic, once you get past the future gimmick, we've literally seen those stories dozens of times, many of which were old before most Anons here were born.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.