[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I WILL NEVER LET YOUR PEOPLE GO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (467 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.png
467 KB, 1024x768
I WILL NEVER LET
YOUR
PEOPLE
GO
>>
>>78288130
>muffled Thus Sayth The Lord in the distance
>>
THEN LET MY ART BE GUARDED
>>
>>78288130
There can be Miracles..
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMXoerCW4oU
>>
WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR LIFE THROUGH HEAVEN'S EYES
>>
File: ben fun kenobi.jpg (22 KB, 486x431) Image search: [Google]
ben fun kenobi.jpg
22 KB, 486x431
>saithing intensifies
>>
>tfw when you and your adopted brother duet this
>>
YOUR PLAYING WITH THE BIG BOYS NOW
>>
>>78288130
YOU FUCKERS NEVER EVEN WERE IN EGYPT! TAKE YOUR SHIT TO BABYLON WHERE YOUR PEOPLE ARE, YOU MORON!
>>
File: 1439723582833.jpg (110 KB, 2000x1028) Image search: [Google]
1439723582833.jpg
110 KB, 2000x1028
>>78288130
>tfw they found out years ago that Egyptians didn't use slave labour to build their shit, labourers were actually paid for their work and even had something similar to labor unions
The oldest known record of a union strike is from ancient Egypt.
>>
THERE CAN BE MIRACLES
>>
>>78289073
By the very definition of the word there can't.
>>
>>78289091
miracle
ˈmJrək(ə)l/
noun
noun: miracle; plural noun: miracles

An extraordinary and welcome event that is not explicable by natural or scientific laws and is therefore attributed to a divine agency.

Doesn't say anything about it not being possible, just that it's unexplained.
>>
>>78289091
there can be WHEN YOU BELIEVE
>>
>>78289091
That's what makes them so good
>>
>>78289050
yeah, they paid their workers, Egyptian workers. hebrews were nomads that came to egypt for food and water, the previous pharaohs gave them what they needed in exchange of manual labor in their temples and shit (hebrews didn't build the pyramids), at some point they wanted to return to their nomad life but they were still in debt with the egyptians and so they had to keep forcefully working for the egyptians. then the whole "let my people go!" happened (probably not as the bible pictures it but whatever.)
>>
>>78289518
They even stole shit from "neighbors" on their way out according to the Bible.

Slaves don't have "neighbors" in the way that was written there. The whole story is such mythological bullshit.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.