[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars Clone Wars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: latest[1].jpg (91 KB, 900x994) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
91 KB, 900x994
Saw this on Netflix and thought I'd give it a shot. So far it's pretty unwatchable, even when I try jumping to what people are saying are good episodes.

I was told to start with Landing at Point Rain but it's nothing but consequence-free action that all kinda blends together.

Is this show worth watching?
>>
>>78282833
yes im loving it so far. Because every episode tries to be stand alone more or less, character development is more subtle, but its there if you pay attention
>>
>>78282833
1. You have shit taste.
2. Stick it to one thread.
>>
>>78282833
It's The Clone Wars. Clone Wars is the old 2D/3D mix series, the new CGI one is called The Clone Wars.
>>
>>78284982
Literal autism on display right here folks!
>>
>>78284982
"New" being a relative term, with it approaching ten years old now.

Anyway, I recommend watching the movie to introduce Ahsoka, then skip to Season 3,where the show hits its stride. Like Episode 1,you can return to the earlier episodes if you want to catch up, but the show starts becoming good at that third season.
>>
>>78282833
the ending to season 5 was so powerful
especially with that somber credit music
i stopped there
is season 6 more of an epilogue?
>>
>>78286911
No, season 7 was in production when Disney acquired Lucasfilm, Season 6 was about to air at the time, but was canceled. The packaged it as "The lost missions"
>>
>>78282833
I just watched the Darth Maul episodes and pretty much moved on to Rebels.

Knowing that my favorite character in canon is alive and well makes me happy
>>
File: 1417901128387.jpg (143 KB, 500x697) Image search: [Google]
1417901128387.jpg
143 KB, 500x697
>>78287231
>Alive and well.
Well......
>>
Any episode focusing on Jar Jar sucks, any Episode that focus' on C3P0 and R2D2 sucks. The episodes focusing on the Jedi are alright, the episode focusing on the Clones are great.
>>
>>78282833
It actually gets pretty good around 3 seasons in. Start with the Night Sisters trilogy, it's the big turning point in quality.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.