[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So when are these two going to tie the knot, /co/? It'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Totally Not Lesbians.png (367 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
Totally Not Lesbians.png
367 KB, 500x341
So when are these two going to tie the knot, /co/? It'd be good or bad?.
>>
Murderers and criminals deserve no happinness.
>>
File: hqpitimm.jpg (158 KB, 615x800) Image search: [Google]
hqpitimm.jpg
158 KB, 615x800
>>78282097
Not even cute one like them?
>>
Have they ever actually said "I love you" to each other at the same time?
>>
I'd be ok with it given a decent writer. I mean they both have shit records with men. But most likely it will be reduced to pandering
>>
>>78282605

At the end of Sirens, Harley said that she knew Ivy loved her... then kicked her into a hole and literally dumped her for Joker.

But this new ongoing isn't canon in the slightest so even if they do get together in it, that's the only place it'll be.
>>
>>78282818
>But most likely it will be reduced to pandering
Pandering for whom? Horny motherfuckers like us, or the Tumblrina landwhales?
>>
>>78283277
For the horny manchildren. Tumblr doesn't read these comics iirc
>>
>>78283268
>At the end of Sirens, Harley said that she knew Ivy loved her... then kicked her into a hole and literally dumped her for Joker.

That was pure unfiltered shit writing
>>
>>78284618
That was completely in-character. Did you forget Harley ruin everything on her first TAS episode together with Ivy just because she missed mistah J so much? The last scene is Harley willing to go back to the Joker
>>
It all depends if they're willing to have her stop being constantly horny for the J D. Still doesn't make her interesting though.
>>
>>78284750
Yeah but it wasn't at expense of Ivy. I accept Harley leaving with the Joker as in-character, what I found ooc is the beating that Harley gives to Ivy, in now universe whatsoever that would have happened, there's so much history between the two of them for Harley to do something like that, at most Harley would have leave Ivy all alone fighting her chance out of Arkham, but the beating was seriously ooc
>>
>>78284853
in not*
>>
>>78282045
>Marriage
>In DC land

Think again, bub.
>>
Consider suicide
>>
>>78284924
Apparently lesbian sex is heavily clothed and genital free.
>>
File: Harley slut.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Harley slut.jpg
1 B, 486x500
>>78283268
>But this new ongoing isn't canon in the slightest
Why are Harley fans so obsessed with what's canon and what's not? Are you all fucking autistic?
>>
>>78287017

Why are you being so autistic? Did somebody touch you inappropriately?
>>
>>78287017
Harley fans? There are fandoms way more obsessed with what's canon and what not than Harley's.
>>
>>78287225
Yes, someone touched me inappropriately in my head.
>>
>>78282045
They're officially in a non-monogamous relationship, according to Word-of-God.
>>
>>78282045
>thinking marriage legitimizes relationships
It's the 21st Century dude, you don't need any archaic, pseudo-religious notions of togetherness to justify your love. Just be with who you want to be without all the bogus social conventions.
>>
>>78287017
I'd argue Harley fans on average are one of the least likely groups to care about canon, let alone actually pick up a comic book.
>>
>>78282575
Getting real tired of horny neckbeards letting villainesses get away with shit just because they make their dick tingle.
>>
>>78288086
This.

Harley is an insane clown vigilante obsessed with the Joker, Ivy is supposed an eco terrorist with a penchant for murdering people, they're not supposed to be just "lesbian antics"
>>
>>78288123
>>78288086
>characters can't develop and change over time
>>
>>78288133
>DC won't just reboot them back to zero
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.