[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorite Regular KaBlam! Segment?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: SnizAndFondue.png (372 KB, 642x480) Image search: [Google]
SnizAndFondue.png
372 KB, 642x480
http://strawpoll.me/6305303

Mine is pic related.
>>
I hated Sniz and Fondue. And Prometheus and Bob's intro always terrified me for some reason.

I was always in it for Action League Now!
>>
>>78281675
For me Life With Loopy was scary as shit when I was 6 years old. I could never make it the end of KaBlam. I would leave the room and ask my mom to change the channel when that segment came on.
>>
Great taste OP, always felt like it deserved a show of its own. Action League Now! was great too, but I wish that more KaBlam! shorts got that treatment. Most of the others feel better as shorts.

Also the end of this scared the shit out of me as a kid. Go to 4:45 if you want to get to that part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Herdvm1B4Xs
>>
>>78281637
Sniz and Fondue was the only one that felt right in this show. Prometheus and Bob and Action League Now were also amazing but I prefer the cartoon style animation that S&F had.
>>
>>78281637
there was such a surrealism to sniz and fondue. I felt like i was watching excerpts from the 8th season of a cartoon i'd never seen the 1st season of, and i should know who these people are..
like who were that man and woman they lived with, the same species as them.. who only showed up once in a while.. parents? they didnt act like parents.
>>
>>78281811
mein gott, I remember this. all that shit with the kitty was adorable.
>>
>>78281811
>>78281637
this two were my favorite of Kablam, Prometheus and Bob were a close third.
>>
Sniz and Fondue was my favorite. I'm disappointed The Little Freaks never got more episodes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_4WNnYQFKo
>>
>>78283345
it's all about The Offbeats for me. motherfuckin Mo Willems
>>
>>78281811
>Also the end of this scared the shit out of me as a kid. Go to 4:45 if you want to get to that part.
So I wasn't alone in this. Whenever this segment aired as a kid, I nope'd the fuck off.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.