[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So wait, is she actually in hell? That's fucked up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
So wait, is she actually in hell?

That's fucked up
>>
>>78270781
>Empowered
>in Hell
Exactly where she belongs. Now if only her fans could join her there....
>>
>>78270781
Everything can't be all sunshines and rainbows
Someone gotta take the fall, too bad it was her though
>>
>>78270781
>>78270781
yeah what the hell di9d she do to deserve hell? the only bad thing we found about her is that she used to bully her brother
>>
Adam Warren loves dark existential shit. This is the guy who killed Gen13 with an atomic bomb.
>>
File: Emp.png (167 KB, 334x871) Image search: [Google]
Emp.png
167 KB, 334x871
Wha
>>
Has Empowered ended?

No?

Then watch how the story unfolds.
>>
>>78273995
Is Volume 9 really the last released volume? I can't find anything more recent.

I need more dammit
>>
this was a bit of a fucking downer

her bro is confirmed in super prison so maybe we'll get some resolution when he inevitably breaks out
>>
So has this comic turned into anything more than bondage cheesecake or what? Because I liked the bondage cheesecake just fine
>>
>>78275053
It stopped being just bondage cheesecake like volume 1.

They never got rid of the cheesecake, just added more plot. The cheesecake's fine and all, buy I bought the books for the plot.
>>
>>78273766
You've got that shit backwards sonny, her Brother was the one cutting her tongue out and gouging her eyes.
>>
>>78274745
>I need more dammit
More of Empowered? Get some taste, damn.
>>
>>78275281
Nah it was hinted that before going nuts her brother was a normal kid and she was a bitch to him, probably nothing more than normal sibling cruelty.

Then he got psi powers and learned how to hack his own mind and went too far, which is how you end up thinking that making your sister cut her own eyes and tongue out is a good learning experience for her
>>
>>78270951
That's not empowered in the picture.
>>
>>78275335
Yeah, well, I hate the bands you like.
>>
>>78273766
she's just as evil, if not worse than her brother, and the only reason she's able to be nice at all is because she hacked her brain and put the majority of her personality behind mental blocks.

that she still chose to become a better person, regardless of the method she used, will probably be brought up as a plot point.
>>
>>78271114
>>>78270781 (OP)
>Everything can't be all sunshines and rainbows
>Someone gotta take the fall, too bad it was her though

This whole story arc just tore out my heart and stomped on it.

How in hell Warren managed to make me feel sorry for that rotten bitch Sister Spooky, I'll never know.

>YFW you realize Spooky fucked Thugboy to hurt Emp, and she doesn't even like guys.

That's DEDICATION to being a psycho cunt.
>>
>>78275007
>her bro is confirmed in super prison

He is?

Post to page pls.
>>
So is this entire comic just life shitting on Emp, and if so why should I even bother reading it? My depression is bad enough.
>>
>>78276582
Because she never let it take her down.

>>78276444
Spooky needed to get her shit slap which came to bear in that issue when all her bullshit came back to rip off her leg. Plus this isn't a kid story where all she needed to do was say she was sorry for being a bitch and everything goes back to normal. She had to suffer to change and that means people she loved had to suffer for her to change.
>>
>>78276582
>So is this entire comic just life shitting on Emp, and if so why should I even bother reading it?
because instead of being a little bitch Emp gets out there every day and helps people and makes life better for countless others rather than sitting around wallowing in "woe is me" isms.

Empowered is a book about a girl who got dealt a shitty hand and is determined to make the most of it.
>>
>>78273995
I think it's safe to say Mindfuck's part in the story is over.
>>
>>78276582
>So is this entire comic just life shitting on Emp
No it's life trying to shit on Emp and her dogged perseverance through it all paving the way to character development.
Things keep getting better for her over time.
>>
>>78275281
read the flashback scene with her brother again

>>78276249
this
>>
>>78276382
>she's just as evil, if not worse than her brother, and the only reason she's able to be nice at all is because she hacked her brain and put the majority of her personality behind mental blocks.
is this hinted in the comic? because i didnt remeber shit about that and seems really cool
>>
>>78276772

Is this before or after her skin-tight super suit disintegrates on each adventure?
>>
>>78276905
During, actually. Just because life keeps finding new ways to fuck with her doesn't mean the old tricks stop.
>>
>>78270781
> lesbian
> had a running relationship with a woman who sold her soul to perform witchcraft

I mean I don't care personally, but if a biblical hell does exist that would probably be enough to land you there going off what I read of the good book.
>>
>>78270781
Grimderp shit is this guy's bread and butter. He gets off to Fatalpulse style murderrape shit so you see a lot of it creep into his work.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.