[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to watch it Share some of you hot opinions on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (130 KB, 224x360) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
130 KB, 224x360
I'm going to watch it

Share some of you hot opinions on this, fagotrons
>>
>show that works best as a simple sitcom being stretched to feature length

why
>>
File: big_1411058399_image.jpg (117 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
big_1411058399_image.jpg
117 KB, 1280x720
>>78259621
it watchable

it not good or bad, just watchable
>>
>>78259621
AT is apparently getting a movie as well. Do you think Gumball will get as movie?
>>
>>78259621
>regular show the movie
>not regular movie

whatever, it's probably shit anyway
>>
>>78259621
It was one of THE blandest movies I have ever seen. Hope you're getting ready for bed, anon, this movie punches harder than a gallon of nyquil.
>>
File: 1416147122778.gif (171 KB, 558x400) Image search: [Google]
1416147122778.gif
171 KB, 558x400
>>78259621
it's very... meh.
like, there are jokes and they sometimes work and the plot is "interesting enough", but it's pretty bland.
You'd probably save time and have a better time if you just went and whacked off instead.
>>
>>78259621
Can someone explain the appeal of Regular Show to me? Almost every episode feels exactly the same to me. It's not a bad show or anything, it's just incredibly formulaic.
>>
>>78263542
It's regular.

It if had a dragon in it, do you thing it'd be Regular Show Reviews?

Anyway the movie is okay. It makes Rigby as unlikable as Mordecai.
>>
>>78263570
Wasn't Rigby always unlikable?
>>
its just a really long, painfully average episode of RS
>>
>>78259621
I liked it, they should have had more of the future stuff though ťbh fàm
>>
>>78263628
At this point in the series he's actually more emotionally mature than Mordecai.
>>
>>78259621
It was like one of the older episodes, but longer. Just pretty regular. I used to love the show because I could really relate to how the main characters felt and acted. Now not so much, but I was at least entertained.
>>
>>78262966
It is exactly that. Like you say the plot is fairly interesting but I don't think I laughed, not even a subdued chuckle, once. Distinctly average fare at best.
>>
>>78263542
Its less about the adventure and more about the characters and shit, it always follows the same formula of Mordecai and Rigby doing something usual, and things excalating with them needing to fight a monster and shit, but most of the fun comes from the other stuff like their relationships, family, the other characters growing up, Betacai love triangle aside its really enjoyable, at least better than AT's slice of life
>>
>>78259947
seen it 3 times...can't remember anything about it so not sure if that helps you.
>>
>>78259621
is a meeeh movie, is like the simpons movie.

Nothing special, only a long episode
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.