[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How was George Perez's Wonder Woman? I want to buy the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: wonder woman perez.jpg (601 KB, 736x1093) Image search: [Google]
wonder woman perez.jpg
601 KB, 736x1093
How was George Perez's Wonder Woman?

I want to buy the omnibus but I want to hear opinions on it before I purchase it
>>
>>78256523
>Okay, putting aside the fact you're a utter tool for needing the opinions of others to validate your decisions....
Are you retarded?

I just want to her what the general opinion of the run is
>>
>>78256588
It's pretty good.
Getting rid of Steve was a horrible decision.
>>
File: jp-wonderwoman.jpg (95 KB, 621x960) Image search: [Google]
jp-wonderwoman.jpg
95 KB, 621x960
>>78256523
>Okay, putting aside the fact you're a utter tool for needing the opinions of others to validate your decisions....

you're a dick
>>
>>78256613
I hate Steve Trevor so that's a good thing for me.
>>
>>78256697
>I hate Steve Trevor
get the fuck out
>>
>>78256588
It's considered the definitive version of the character.

In the mid-80's Batman: Year One and Superman: The Man of Steel established brand new directions for the characters, and this was Wonder Woman's equivalent.
>>
>>78256523
>>>/a/
>>
Like the actual omnibus?

It's pretty good quality. The spine is good, the paper is... high-medium quality. It's not that real silky stuff in new books but it's not that real papery stuff. I really like it. I'm not up on omnibus lingo, but it's really nice.

I dislike reading from hardcovers just in general, so I can't tell you how it is to read. It's why I get every trade in softcovers. It's probably a full inch taller than all my softcover trades.

The actual issues are perfect. George Perez's WW is perfect minus getting rid of Steve, but everything's got to have flaws.
>>
>>78256753
why are you even posting in this thread autist. You add nothing
>>
>>78256523
/a/ please, Got shit up your own board
>>
>>78257220
He does this in every recommendations thread. Just ignore him.
>>
>>78256808
Nice thanks for the info

>>78257636
Yeah I figured he was the same troll
>>
File: garbage.jpg (14 KB, 182x277) Image search: [Google]
garbage.jpg
14 KB, 182x277
>>78256523
>You want opinions on Wonder Woman. From 4chan. Do I really need to explain why that's so stupid? Just leave. Please, before your sheer idiocy gives me a massive headache.
You're crazy?
Don't see the infinite webm threads with WW and the universal hatred threads about Gal Gadot here?
That's because everibody here love DC and WW, but hates to see a character be badly exploited, hiring that useless actress.

Talking about comics, buy because it's worth.
It's so much better than this new 52 trash and this new absurd origin.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.