[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"THE FLASH" ADDS GEOMANCER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: unnamed.jpg (42 KB, 313x470) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
42 KB, 313x470
Adam Stafford has joined the cast of The CW's THE FLASH as Adam Fells / Geomancer,"a dangerous meta-human with the unique ability to create earthquakes. Intent on destroying the Flash, Geomancer uses his powers to unleash a string of targeted earthquakes, optimistic that he’ll draw out the Flash for a mano-a-mano fight to see who’s the most powerful metahuman in Central City."

Geomancer will appear in episodes 13 and 14, described as two of the craziest episodes in the entire show.
>>
Literally who?
>>
So yet another good guy being turned into a one time villain that dies in the end. Great.
>>
>>78252258
>Geomancer
>Gold guy
>>
>>78252342
I think he's mixing this guy up with Geo-Force
>>
>>78252459
Which is funny, because Geoforce was in season 1 of "Arrow" as an average scientist and got killed by Malcolm.
>>
>>78252258
He's a villain from Johns and Goyer's JSA run.
>>
>>78252828

These two shows have wasted too many good villains.
>>
>>78252236
They better still use Mirror Master and Doctor Alchemy this season!
>>
>>78252903
>>78252342
>>78252459

My fault, i was thinking of terras brother from the titans.
>>
>>78253505
That's next season. The big bad for Barry will be The Rogues.
>>
>>78254137
>Captain Boomerang will never appear on the show again because Suicide Squad
>>
I love 2-parters. Remember last year's episode where Barry stopped the tsunami? It felt like a season finale yet it was just in the middle. We can definitely expect some awesome moments of badassry from Barry as well as legit tension from the fallout.

And of course, they'll knock on Ollie not being able to save Starling City at the end of Season 1's earthquake. His own son prefers The Flash as a hero!
>>
>>78254226
Yeah that's a shame. But Barry has more on his plate with Mirror Master, Abra Kadabra, The Top, Weather Wizard, and The Trickster.
>>
>>78252236
Kek, Flash introduces a Quake-Analogue, SHIELD introduces a Flash-Analogue.
>>
>>78254916
that's just the hypercrisis doing its thing
>>
>>78254916
I expect meta jokes on both.
>>
>>78254916
Flash analogue?
>>
>>78255691
They're getting desperate so ripping off everything they can from superior shows.
>>
File: 1448225868407.jpg (1 MB, 5000x3495) Image search: [Google]
1448225868407.jpg
1 MB, 5000x3495
>>78252236
>that hairline
>>
>>78255691
Yo Yo Rodriguez has allegedly been cast.
>>
>>78256870
>agents of shield is literally becoming secret warriors

Is this a good thing? Haven't seen season 3 yet
>>
File: Pokemon-Brock_Geodude.png (72 KB, 240x183) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon-Brock_Geodude.png
72 KB, 240x183
Cool. Who's playing Brock, /vp/?
>>
not matt damon?
>>
>Ralph Dibny is dead
>>
>>78257071
Well Whitehall was the first villain in season 2.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.