[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember the time death stroke fought aquaman by himself? How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: th-3.jpg (13 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
th-3.jpg
13 KB, 480x270
Remember the time death stroke fought aquaman by himself? How about when he fought lobo and wonder woman by himself?

Remember all those times he beat the shit out of nightwing?

Yeah, remember the time he fought like the entire justice league at the same way time?

Okay so now you want to tell me why the fuck damien can somehow beat him with TWO broken arms, holes in those broken arms, and IN THE SAME MOVIE it is shown dick could beat damien without hurting him, AND death stroke killed ra's al ghul.

Why the fuck do these shit movie writers make him job? Like fuck, he's basically the street level darkseid.
>>
> inb4 retards go "hurr Durr Mary sue!"
>>
Bump for justice
>>
File: crybaby.jpg (65 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
crybaby.jpg
65 KB, 500x375
>muh powerlevels
>>
Because Damian is a good boy!
He donut muffin
>>
>>78247918
Comics with him as the MC make him too string
Comics where he's a villain but not the main villain make him to weak
Get used to it
>>
Deathstroke a shit.
>stabbing the Flash
>>
>>78249175
This
>>
Because nobody knows what to do with Deathstroke and nobody has since NTT (Though I haven't read his solo by Wolfman yet, so I'll wait to pass judgement on that). Making Deathstroke a non Titans villain was the worst thing they could do with him
>>
>>78247918

Because Deathstroke is not supposed to be able to fight Aquaman, Lobo, Wonder Woman, and especially not the entire Justice League. Looking at his powerset, Deathstroke is supposed to be just slightly above a normal guy, just barely enough to call him superhuman. He's just had a long string of writers using him as a villainous Mary Sue.
>>
>>78249438
And yet he and his team of "Titans" managed to fight off the Justice League in Villains for Hire. Fucking disgusting
>>
>>78247918
>Why isn't every incarnation of this character identical?
>Why would any character ever change?
>Why don't people understand that making a character weaker always makes the story worse?

Manchild.
>>
File: villains.png (2 MB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
villains.png
2 MB, 1200x1200
I was trying to make a villain matrix, where you had to pick one mastermind, a mercenary, a bruiser, and one (not sure if magic user or mind controller, etc), to protect you against the other teams.

I think this is where his power level should be.
>>
>>78249438

He's basically Captain America. This means that Damian Wayne would be able to beat Cap with ease.

I think this isn't a problem with Deathstroke, but with Damian in these awful animated movies. He also beat the shit out of Nightwing in the latest movie.
>>
>>78249322
> Barry not being predictable.
>>
>>78250849
>Barry
>not wally
>>
His name is Slade
>>
>>78251182
Yes, and Supermans name is Clark Kent, Batmans is Bruce Wayne, Flash's is Barry Allen.
Your point?
>>
>>78247918

A notable chunk of Deathstroke's career was spent jobbing to children. He's an above average human with no powers.
>>
Because Deathstroke is actually a good guy that doesn't beat kids to near death.
>>
>>78250849
>pretending to read comics
>>
>>78249605
no
> cap's shield
>>
>>78247918
you wanna tell me how rock beats scissors, but paper covers rock oh and scissors covers paper?
>>
>>78247918
Nightwing's beaten the shit out of him repeatedly as well
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.