[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dr McNinja the end
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (423 KB, 792x1152) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
423 KB, 792x1152
You motherFUCKER
>>
>>78241503
killed off screen
>>
>>78241503

If Sparklelord was that hardcore how did King Radical and Ron ever beat him in the first place?
>>
>>78241685
They were together when they barely beat him. Probably not a big deal for him to take them on when they're separated.
>>
>>78244258

There's also the Dame of Diamonds
>>
>>78244258
As well as being in their own kingdom they were rulers of.
>>
Seriously, how the fuck are they gonna beat Sparklelord, especially with him juiced up on portal energy? He's OP as shit
>>
>>78241503
Holy shit Patrick this was a bad idea.
>>
>>78244560
Its pretty forced, he should have just used the doohicky to call Radical back from space and ninjamurdered him while he was confused/disorientated, and then with no Radical to shush him he could have killed the ghost when it came for vengeance
>>
>>78241503
at what cost Dr at what cost, everyone is gonna love your clone now.
>>
>>78244596
Radical always beats him one on one though
>>
>>78244677
No, Radical always had back up, every time
>>
>>78244596
NASAghast would stop him.
>>
>>78244689
Except it takes time to arrive, more than enough time for assassination then the only risk is the ghasts vengeance
>>
>>78241685
They didn't. They fought him off. And he'd still succeeded in effectively killing their world, hence Radical jumping worlds in the first place.
>>
>>78244689
Couldn't he just sign up to be an astronaut? He studied in everything to become Batman so he should have the knowhow to pull it off.
>>
>>78241503
For some reason this is the most horrible fate I can imagine.
>>
>The autopsy's back. Yes all of his bones and organs were turned into delicious cake frosting.
Jesus christ how horrifying
>>
>>78247332
>>78247599
It is really nightmarish to think about.
>>
>>78246866
He'd have to be a nasa astronaut specifically. You thing NASAghast gives a shit about cosmonaughts and whatever the Chinese call theirs?
Hell no, that's an AMERICAN specter.
>>
>>78248052
Yes, and? Patrick is an AMERICAN. Where are you getting the idea I meant anything other than astronaut when I said astronaut?
>>
>>78248087

Consider also that NASA is a government-funded and -run institution. And Radical basically runs the government entirely, now.

Radical would've just stopped him from being hired.
>>
>>78248252
He's a failure of a Ninja if he can't pull off trickery.
Something as simple as posing as old McNinja would have worked and you're assuming radical pays half a moment of attention span towards anything paperwork related.
>>
This is going to end with the world destroyed.
>>
>>78248052
>whatever the Chinese call theirs?
Taikonauts. Taiko is the Mandarin word for space.

Europeans in general are called Spationauts, which comes from Latin spatium meaning, again, space.

Actually pretty interesting to me.

But yes, I think the point is that the NASAghasts only care about Astronauts. Cosmonauts, Taikonauts, and Spationauts are free game.
>>
>>78248289
Fair point, but Radical's also not so stupid that he'd ignore that a NASAghast waltzing around for anyone with the qualifications to enslave him is a loose end to address. And you're under-estimating just how much power he has, if he can get away with blowing up all of Congress.

All he has to do is
>Alright, now that we've got all the funds we need for NASA, it's time we started recruitment.
"Excellent, sir. We have candidates for astronaut positions coming in no-"
>I'm the astronaut. THE astronaut. Singular. One. No one else. Go have them all build the shuttle or something.
"Uh... okay, sir, but about the paperwork-"
>RON!
*wizardry* "No paperwork."
"No paperwork, of course. Paperwork doesn't exist."
>>
>>78241503
>That image
Real talk time, that's far more horrifying than any super gory image.
>>
I'm more disturbed by all of you calling him Patrick right now.
>>
>>78249808
That's his name. Patrick McNinja. He gave it up to Sparklelord.
>>
>>78249808
Ah go choke on a potato Paddy.
>>
>>78248356
More than just one world.
>>
>>78249906
I know, I didn't say I was confused, I said I was disturbed.
>>78250343

I am Irish actually, but it's me brother who's the Patrick, and me dad's called Proinsias. Neither of them go by those names though, thanks be to god.
>>
>>78244596

Nasaghast.
>>
>>78249906
>He gave it up to Sparklelord.
This. Now the magic gag has been lifted from us, and we can call Patrick by name.
>>
>>78247599

wait... how did they determine that it was 'delicious?'
>>
Too bad one of the clones Patrick had made didn't go on to become an astronaut.
>>
>>78249808
What are you talking about? We've always called him Patrick and never called him anything else, ever.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.