[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kung Fu Panda 3 Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: PHaNVAn4F5eydg_1_l.jpg (129 KB, 641x950) Image search: [Google]
PHaNVAn4F5eydg_1_l.jpg
129 KB, 641x950
http://movieweb.com/movie/kung-fu-panda-3/trailer-3/

Discuss.
>>
>>78227653
More shitty furfag shit.
>>
>>78227653
There is something about his ass that the crowd seems to find horrifying.
>>
>>78227653
KP would be perfect if they removed Black Jack's antics. he's a great voice actor, but all the panda humor is... scheisse
>>
>>78227653
>Yet another movie where the furious five are shafted.
>>
I got Deadpool vibes of trying too hard.
>>
>>78227653
More furbait
>>
>>78227871
It's not like they are in the title. What movie did you think you were going to see? Do you complain at Godzilla films because there isn't enough character development for frightened villager # 37?
>>
>>78227871

You got the bridge fight scene. It's not Kung Fu Tigeress/Monkey/Crane/Viper/Mantis. It's Kung Fu Panda. Please watch our movie in January.

- Dreamworks
>>
>>78227871
You think Crane and Viper got time for bird sex?
>>
>>78227718

Except for the kid, of course.
>>
>>78228134
Some people learn their fetishes at an early age.
>>
>>78227653
Man, that's a site for sore eyes.
It's like there's a big wait lifted from my chest.
>>
>>78227964
No offense, but I wouldn't watch a movie about these characters, why? Tigress is Feminism propaganda incarnate. The other characters? They're very lame animals. Lame enough that I don't care to see more of them even if their skill set is about the animal they embody.

That leaves Po, a big obese protagonist. If kids weren't stupid bastards this franchise would have failed. And don't say they aren't the success of shit like Despicable Me and of course Minions says it all.
>>
>>78227765
Agreed. It's a perfect story on its own with regards to characters and humor, but then they have these genuine moments of emotion completely ruined by another lame Po joke.

Tai Lung slowly strangling his once beloved mentor as Shifu accepts death? Two minutes later he's bouncing down the temple steps like a retard in a slapstick comedy fight.

Like I get the whole point is to take the piss out of kung fu movies and show how the clumsy idiot beats all these self-important masters, but it's always been so obnoxious at all the wrong times.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.