[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Cartoon Network came out with Fusionfall 2, how would you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: FusionFallPCBOX.jpg (616 KB, 758x1080) Image search: [Google]
FusionFallPCBOX.jpg
616 KB, 758x1080
If Cartoon Network came out with Fusionfall 2, how would you want them to improve upon the last?
>>
why reverse evil versions always have red and black color palete
>>
>>78213847
Well more like red and green really.
>>
File: 1450135491349.png (803 KB, 1370x1120) Image search: [Google]
1450135491349.png
803 KB, 1370x1120
Improved graphics, but they attempt to keep the art style intact that the game had.
>>78213847
To kind of emphasize how evil they are. But sometimes, it can be cool, in my opinion.
Fusion Flapjack had an anchor, and Fusion Bloo was fucking huge.
And isn't a fan made rerelease for Fusionfall coming out soon?
>>
>>78213702
A yearly Halloween Over The Garden Wall event, complete with Beast boss battle.
>>
>>78214006
Yes.
Seems they are also bringing back the whole "freeroaming" fusions thing.
>>
>>78214006
Yeah, but it kinda sucks. No Steven Universe or Over the Garden Wall stuff because they have some sort of dumb rule about only doing characters from shows in the original game.

Regular Show and Adventure Time BARELY managed to squeak in, and RS was because of a technicality.
>>
>>78214051
I guess it's acceptable to be paranoid about writing shit yourself, because then you let people down.
>>
File: 1450211455527.jpg (35 KB, 558x640) Image search: [Google]
1450211455527.jpg
35 KB, 558x640
>>78214037
>freeroaming fusions
Wasn't Samurai Jack a freeroaming fusion? Or was that changed eventually to him having a lair?
I dunno why, but I found it somewhat tense that they could just be anywhere in the map, rather than at the end of a lair.
>>
>>78213702
we don't really need another MMO cash in, i'd rather see a complete rpg
>>
>>78213702
I'd like to not be a glitchy mess that runs 2 fps on my computer.
>>
>>78214106
It was a bit bad but it wasn't that bad.
>>
>>78214082
That's a fairly reasonable point, actually.
You don't want to make the writing a 13 year old deviantART user's level of skill, after all, but the reward would be worth the risk.
Maybe getting some more writers could help out with this, and I wouldn't mind seeing Gumball or OTGW in there at all.
Steven Universe would fit almost too well with Fusionfall's setting.
>>
Get rid of platforming

Actual classes and abilities.

No nanos

Weapons that aren't just mostly cosmetic. Actually give them abilities, status ailments, etc.

Don't force the player to stop playing by limiting XP after 2 hours of gameplay.

Not forcing you to split XP when grouping up for a boss

More focus on the story.

Actual thought put into designing bosses

Better graphics
Actual game was pretty shitty. A sequel would need a complete overhaul.
>>
>>78213702
Fuckable NPCs

Gaming is saved
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.