[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that BvS will be critically panned and the following
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
Reminder that BvS will be critically panned and the following wave of shitposting will ruin /co/ just like the first one did in 2013.
>>
File: 1418136241350.jpg (59 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
1418136241350.jpg
59 KB, 800x480
>>78211009
>>
File: 1.jpg (123 KB, 768x765) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
123 KB, 768x765
Reminder to ignore marvel shills.

Also.

>Affleck
>Hans
>Snyder
>Terrio
>Wilkinson

Nah. 90% rotten tomatoes

$1.6+billion box office
>>
>>78211045
I don't think the movie will be that bad but come on man it ain't getting Avengers money
>>
>>78211009
>2013
Nah old /co/ was dead long before that.
>>
>>78211095
This movie is featuring

>Batman
>Superman
>Wonder woman
>A good villain
>Joker reference's
>Suicide squad reference's

Yeah, $1.7 billion
>>
>>78211045
>make obvious prediction
>LE SHILL

I want newshits to leave.
>>
>>78211009
Every big /co/ movie shits up the board for a good two weeks. Even F4%. Best you can hope for is not having a Bane situation.
>>
>>78211045
>le oscars guarantee the movie is gud

Terrio's dialogues are pretty fucking bad already and Leto is not even in the movie

Alfred is always based but he's not going to save the movie either
>>
>>78211369
TDKR just means /tv/ will try to turn every cape movie into the next baneposting
>>
>>78211331
Fuck off drone shill

Just because no one give's a shit about civil war, doesn't mean you can shit on bvs.
>>
so when's the live-action-on-/co/ ban coming
>>
>>78211009
>critically panned
>implying Affleck will allow that
>>
File: image.png (330 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.png
330 KB, 500x375
>>78211009
>shitposting to warn of potential shitposting.
>>
>>78211539
Never. Ever.

Eat shit :^)
>>
File: her smile and optimism.jpg (127 KB, 590x417) Image search: [Google]
her smile and optimism.jpg
127 KB, 590x417
>>78211598
>>
when does the new year of injustice launches
>>
found it myself thanks

http://www.dccomics.com/comics/injustice-gods-among-us-year-five-2016
>>
If Marvel movies are the ones full of memes then how come the memes that have lasted for years and years (Man of Murder, 4U, etc) are all from DC movies?
>Because marvel shills shitposter drone blah blah blah
Okay, but then who is it that's trying so hard to force DANCE OFF BRO?
>>
>>78211539
Probably when this board is uninhabitable thanks to Civil War and BvS threads as well as all the tv shows, the mods will try to iceskate uphill by making stickies and pruning threads but it won't contain the shitposting and memes.
>>
File: most rad.jpg (113 KB, 448x578) Image search: [Google]
most rad.jpg
113 KB, 448x578
>>78211888
so the board must die in order to be reborn free of the taint

acceptable
>>
>>78211468
>Terrio's dialogues are pretty fucking bad already

Aren't you a cute little contrarian.
>>
>>78211815
Nobody cares about memes outside 4chan. Maybe if you took a look outside you'd understand you retard.
>>
>>78211953
Then go outside of 4chan and stop ruining it for those of us that still use it.
>>
File: wait wtf.jpg (4 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
wait wtf.jpg
4 KB, 200x200
>>78211497
BOYS
>>78211131
>A good villain
movie will be good but not because of lex.i fear it will try too hard in place it doesnt need too
>>
>>78212136
>villain is bad
>movie is good
doesn't work like that
>>
>>78212150
movie isnt about the vilain.its about superman and batman beating each other until zod goes progressive.
>>
The film will probably end up being less daring as man of steel attempted to be, steering closer toward a simpler story with simple themes meant to placate the general audience and critics. It will be focus tested to hell and back.

WB realizes that you only need one great film to launch a franchise (as was Iron Man for Marvel) followed by a bunch of mediocre shit that ends up being forgiven (Thor, First Soldier, Incredible Hulk).

People also need to realize how much money WB has riding on this being their next big thing. They've been polishing this thing for the last year. This is their baby, especially after the horrible fucking year they had in 2015 with Jupiter Ascending, Man from Uncle, Hemsworth Whale all being gigantic flops.
>>
>>78212347
>It will be focus tested to hell and back.
>They've been polishing this thing for the last year.
These are actually the parts that worry me the most. Too much suit meddling is what got us Green Lantern.
>>
>>78211131
>>78211095

The avengers is a movie 6 years old can go to the movies and watch, BvS will be Godzilla and MoS all over again with mothers saying it's too violent and dark and that kids can get scared and shit.

Also, Marvel movies get huge boost from ·D bullshit. BvS won't.
>>
>>78211539
fuck this place, we need a comics only board
>>
>>78212437
I think a lot of people who truly liked Man of Steel will walk away disappointed, unless they were just interested in Snyder's visual effects. I'm expecting WB to play it a lot closer to the heart. No allusions to Jesus, or expositions about what makes a Superman or what role he should play in our world. They might tie up that plotline, like when Ma Kent told him he doesn't owe the world anything, but most of the reporting about the movie says there's a timeskip and the world views him as an established hero.

On the same note, I think the last trailer was misleading. It'll probably be funnier than Man of Steel but that's only because Man of Steel's jokes were awful and ended up being forgotten.
>>
>>78212598
I can see them going that route but personally I think it's backwards. You go general and then specialize and add depth. You don't start with depth (or the illusion of it) and then bail out when the going gets tough.
And the idea of a time skip kind of bothers me because they already did that in the last movie and completely skipped over significant parts of character establishment and development (Clark getting found, Clark deciding to go against his father's wishes and wander the earth helping people, Clark adopting the glasses and secret identity so that he can walk among humans, all of these important character beats are just MIA. We know they happened, but not when or how.) You can't ask the audience to keep filling in the blanks like that. Or at least, you shouldn't

...Then again I honestly can't remember any jokes in Man of Steel, or at least, if I saw them I wasn't aware they were supposed to be jokes. So maybe I forget that scene where he decides glasses are the way to go as well.
>>
>>78212913
>I think he's kinda hot
that's the only one I can remember

and truck destruction was framed as a joke
>>
>>78211009
>BvS
>Civil War (both film and comic)
>Deadpool
>JLaw: Apocalypse

/co/ won't survive the 2016.
>>
>>78211009
>BvS will be critically panned

I'd be shocked if it wasn't it's already starting off at about a 3/5 for being directed by Zack Snyder and for being a sequel to Man of Steel
>>
>>78211009
Even if it is a critical failure it will still make a bajillion dollars and get a sequel. Stay mad marvelfag
>>
>>78211131

I'm sure the guys posting about how this film will make 1.5 billion and beyond are criminal master minds that are already setting the stage for the shitposting to come

"Remember when DCucks said BVaginaS will make Avengers money!? BTFO desu senpai!"
>>
File: 1449119474476.png (2 MB, 2208x1242) Image search: [Google]
1449119474476.png
2 MB, 2208x1242
I've heard that a good amount of it's been spoiled by a legitimate leaker. I wasn't there when it happened, did anyone save any of it?
>>
>>78213684

I was there but didn't cap it. Most of what he says fits in with the Bizzaro confirmation that we got and that was posted after he leaked everything.
The Superman on his knees before Lex in the first trailer is Bizzaro made from Zods corpse. It keeps mutating and turns into Doomsday
>>
>>78213684
>>78138931
>Enjoy
>>
>>78213770

You mean the Bizarro confirmation from an interview that never happened by people who don't exist?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.