[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Why does Wonder Woman wear a skirt? Because she's a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 21
File: spartan.jpg (255 KB, 869x1200) Image search: [Google]
spartan.jpg
255 KB, 869x1200
>Why does Wonder Woman wear a skirt? Because she's a girl? Why can't she just wear pants?

I've never understood this.
>>
Anon, I agree with you, but posting a thread outlining your grievances every time some retard says something dumb that pisses you off helps nobody
>>
>why costume
It's like asking why isn't the hero a soldier in an army or why do they have a symbol or hero name.
>>
i'd say the answer is "because she fucking wants to"

girls can do "girly' things if they want, not every woman has to be a pants-wearing SJW
>>
>>78185612
>>78185563

No, I was saying I don't understand why people don't want Wonder Woman to wear a "skirt" when that's what soldiers Greek/Roman soldiers wore.
>>
File: Hoplite_3_c.500_BC.jpg (65 KB, 400x355) Image search: [Google]
Hoplite_3_c.500_BC.jpg
65 KB, 400x355
>>78185367
>greek character
>using clothes
>not charging in battle in the nude
>>
>>78185753
>Mediterraneans should all dress the same
Themyscira is NOT Greece or Rome, you casual piece of festering rat shit. Go jump off a cliff and stab yourself in your fat gut on the way down.

And some people don't want her wearing a skirt because skirts look fucking stupid.
>>
>>78185367
it's unhygienic to wear clothes between your legs. you get a yeast infection and if you're LUCKY that's all you get
with men you can just rinse off the yeast, with women it gets right up in there and takes hold. that's why in no culture in history have women ever worn crotch-cloth
>>
>>78185872
>crotch-cloth
Why do I find this combination of words so inherently funny?
>>
>>78185830
>Themyscira is NOT Greece or Rome, you casual piece of festering rat shit.

they worship greek gods
>>
>>78185830
Greek culture and they hang with/fight/fuck/whatever the Greek pantheon.
>>
>>78186046
>Because you're a 12 year old inside a 30 year old's fat, sweaty, hair infested body.

You shouldn't post while on your period.
>>
>>78186290
w-which board are you form? go back, where ever it is
>>
File: the_rock2_jpg_1344463811.jpg (65 KB, 300x438) Image search: [Google]
the_rock2_jpg_1344463811.jpg
65 KB, 300x438
Have you ever seen someone fight half-naked?

Didn't think so
>>
>>78186290
>>>/tumblr/
>>
File: wonderwoman_large.jpg (78 KB, 300x431) Image search: [Google]
wonderwoman_large.jpg
78 KB, 300x431
How can anyone argue the skirt is part of her Greek background when she wears the freaking American flag?

You just want to see upskirts, lets be honest.
>>
>>78186441
I'm seeing the Australian flag
>>
>>78185367
Wonder Woman does not wear a skirt
>>
>>78186490
just shut up goddamn
>>
>costumes should be practical
The only character that should arguably be wearing anything close to "tactical" is The Punisher, for every other character, that's bullshit.
>>
>>78186441
I don't want to see upskirts, I want her in the swimsuit
>>
>>78186441
Thinking like this is why Marvel is putting all their heroines in sweatpants and jackets.
Fuck "practicool".
>>
>>78186290
Every time DC's Amazons are depicted by DC themselves they come off as very much influenced by ancient Greece, and they're a Mediterranean culture, many of which did the battle skirt thing even the ones that weren't Greek. On top of this they were also created by the Olympian god's and taken directly out of the mythos of the region.

Basically your argument is to call everyone who uses the cultures of the region that Themyscira is right smack dab in the middle of an idiot, even when their company of origin does it too. It's like calling people retards for suggesting Marvel's Thor is remotely related to Vikings.
>>
>>78186727
>influenced by
>makes them exactly the same
You know what? Get some help. Seriously go see a medical expert. You must have a brain tumor or something.

Besides, OP seems to think that Amazons SHOULD dress exactly like Greeks, when there's no reason whatsoever why they SHOULD. You're defending a moron.
>>
File: SharpEdgesDetected.gif (32 KB, 460x344) Image search: [Google]
SharpEdgesDetected.gif
32 KB, 460x344
>>78186859
whoa there buddy, you might wanna chill a bit
>>
>>78186441

America didn't invent red and blue patterns with stars
>>
>>78186859
I'm sorry champ, whats the problem?
>>
File: eagles screech in the distance.jpg (66 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
eagles screech in the distance.jpg
66 KB, 500x385
>>78186944
Lies! Lies and slander!
Next you're gonna tell me that America didn't invent freedom!
>>
>>78187038
Aww. But what about people who want to discuss her?
>>
>>78186290
Why are you having such a meltdown?

You started attacking random anons for innocuous questions and now you're making a fool of yourself.
>>
>>78186441
The good ol' red, gold and blue American flag.
>>
>>78187244
That's his normal state, just ignore him.
>>
>>78187281
>him

Read those posts again
>>
>>78186859
Are you retarded
>>
>>78187389
Right, you're just a shitposter.

Everyone report this person.
>>
File: 1407816316380.jpg (13 KB, 366x368) Image search: [Google]
1407816316380.jpg
13 KB, 366x368
>>78187451
>telling people to read comics and educate themselves is shitposting
/co/, everyone. This is what this board is now.
>>
File: Wonder Woman.jpg (177 KB, 1280x719) Image search: [Google]
Wonder Woman.jpg
177 KB, 1280x719
>>78186441
Do you hate freedom and democracy?
>>
>>78187523
/a/ shitposting is still shitposting.
>>
>>78187389
>meta

Do you even know what this word means, or are you just shitposting?
>>
>>78187768
>>>/a/

Go bitch about how much you hate that /co/ allows rec threads
>>
>>78187768
>Again, according to you, encouraging people to actually read comic books, on /co/, is shitposting.
>I don't quite think you understand how toxic your anti-/a/ attitude has become. This is total insanity. The fuck happened to this board where the only acceptable activity is to bitch about Tumblr and ask stupid question you should be Googling? Goddamn.

>>78187389
>You shouldn't be asking all these stupid questions in the first place. If you want to know something, read the damn books. If it's a question about the fandom, don't fucking ask it because you shouldn't give a fat flaying FUCK about fandoms.
>Meta shit is supposedly against the rules, but meta shit is all anyone talks about anymore, because GOD FUCKING FORBID we talk about motherfucking comics. Or SHOCK GASP actually READ comic books!
>Next time, just Google it and stay the fuck out of stuff you have no real interest in. Dipshit.

Reported.
>>
>>78187820
>WAAH, GO BACK TO /a/!!!
You're only proving my point.
>>
>>78187768
You wanna talk toxic? You're the one who immediately flies into insults and rage over something as benign as an anon saying "Crotch cloth sounds funny".
>>
>>78187899
Don't tell shitty, immature jokes, and you won't get called out for it, you fucking child.
>>
>>78187768
Do you use Google to find out if you have the symptoms of a sinus infection or do you go to medical school for seven years? You fucking idiot.
>>
>>78187389
>You shouldn't be asking all these stupid questions in the first place.

What questions? Did you read the OP before you started spamming it?

Are you illiterate or just mentally ill?
>>
>>78187945
If you wanna call out every single dumb joke on 4chan you'll never have time to eat or sleep. You wanna talk immature, let's talk about you getting this worked up and hostile over something so trivial.
>>
>>78187976
Neither. I go to a doctor, like a sane person. If I want to know something about a comic book, I look it up or read it.

Honestly, what kind of ridiculous metaphor is that? Try thinking your post through next time.
>>
>>78188051
You mean you go ask someone who knows about medicine for the answer to your questions? Oh, the irony. You fucking idiot.
>>
>>78188094
Do not reply to /a/ posters. Report, Hide, Ignore.
>>
Dude, you got problems.
Seek help.
>>
I think this guy is a Troll. Just ignore him.
>>
>>78185563
There was a Dark Avengers storytime last night that had a page dealing with this issue. Is the Anon who saved the page here?
>>
>>78188277
You THINK? Dude is either a troll, or has legit mental issues.
>>
>>78188228
>>>78188094
>One's personal health and knowledge of comic books is not remotely comparable. Of course you'd want to ask an expert when it comes to staying healthy. But if you can't be bothered to just google some info on a fictional story, that makes you a lazy retard.
>>>78187995
>OP asked, by implication granted, why people dislike the idea of Diana wearing a skirt.
>That is a completely stupid and pointless question which frankly has no place in any forum of discussion whatsoever.

Reported.
>>
>>78185830
YOU look fucking stupid
>>
>>78187577
I hate that excuse. It's retarded.
>>
File: Amazons_001.jpg (341 KB, 865x1731) Image search: [Google]
Amazons_001.jpg
341 KB, 865x1731
>>78186859
Except even DC themselves constantly make them !Romans /!Greeks/!Whatever Mediterranean cultures. Also, actually reading OP's post, there's no mention of Wonder Woman having to dress exactly like ancient Greeks, merely that he doesn't understand people having issues with potential redesigns of Wonder Woman towards a more ancient Greek look.

You're getting way worked up over nothing, assuming you're not some kind of troll. But I'll assume you just feel strongly about the subject.
>>
>>78188277
>>78188408
>having passion makes you a troll or insane
I'm not a troll, I just happen to give a damn. But I guess I'm wrong for not being completely dead inside. Morons.
>>
>>78188408
That's kinda the point of being a Troll.
You act retarded without really being one.

Trolling is an artform after all.
>>
>>78185367
Wonder Woman doesn't wear a skirt. She wears ridiculous star-spangled panties.
>>
>>78188492
LEAVE if you dont like it
>>
>>78188560
I can't. If I could leave and talk about stuff somewhere else, I would've done so ages ago. Every other message board is pretty much the same bunch of annoying assholes bitching that everything isn't exactly the way they want it. So I may as well stick with the one that has a good posting format.
>>
>>78188492
Fuck, I guess Alan Moore was right. I didn't think anybody was so autistic as to take comic books this seriously, yet here you are, on an Aurignacian Cave Painting board, saying we're dead inside because we realize that this shit isn't that important.

You may genuinely have autism, Anon. Wonder Woman isn't real. Its all in good fun. Relax, she won't give you a Maxwell Lord if you make a joke.
>>
>>78188634
You are not welcome here, and you don't fit in. Go away.
>>
>>78188634
If you meet one asshole a day, they're probably an asshole. If almost everyone you meet is an asshole then you're probably the asshole.
>>
>>78185789
1/3
>>
>>78188761
>>
>>78188778
>>
>>78185367
>>78185753
>>78185830
>>78186441
>>78186727
The skirt as a greek aspect was a later justification. Originally it was because Marston was appropriating suffragest and columbian imagery. The later of course, was also greek based;which is another meta reason why that was Dianas background (the other of course, was the amazon concept) but not in the hoplite manner.

Remember the amazons of greek myth were strictly NOT greek(technically Turkish, another manifestation of the same anti peninsula sentiment behind the Trojan war cycle); they were an alien and hostile culture meant to be overcome, first wave feminism would reclaim this concept, in rejection of the "angel" concept, the idea of the inherent charm grace and beauty of women that would improve corrupt government when allowed.(The irony of Marston turning amazons into angels is not lost on me) in any case,Marston used the greek amazons as a stand in for the Utopian feminist literature of his yoith, in the same way Batman was based on pulp opera and superman on sci fi action films. By playing up the greekness, marston was combinging the period accurate "classical" civilization fetishism with the feminist era amazon concept, This is why she wears the American outfit. It is also why there origin is a recontextualization of the myth. Hercules conquering them is a tragedy, not a triumph.

In fact, though we now see it as a skirt Diana originally wore Culottes, something heavily associated with suffrage culture http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/06/culottes-feminist-past-present.html.

tldr: Almost every aspect of Wonder Woman is Marston being a colossal suffragaboo.
>>
>>78188823
>Thinking le neck meme isn't real
>claims others don't read comics
>>
>>78186944
Babylonian
>>
File: see the big red arrows?.jpg (73 KB, 762x546) Image search: [Google]
see the big red arrows?.jpg
73 KB, 762x546
Another fun fact, when Marston got HG Peter (known for his Suffrage artwork, which often had chain imagery) to design Diana, the very first sketch he was told was perfect, except the high heels.

Literally the first design note in Wonder Wman history was no high heels.
>>
>>78189042
Thank fucking god.
>>
>>78188929
>refuses to actually read WW books

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU STUPID C︂︂U︂C︂K
>>
>>78189042
>Have fun
We will, thank you!
>>
Normally I think you're shit, but thank you, mods, for cleaning up this thread.
>>
>>78188929
Why do you say I refuse to read Wonder Woman books.

Legend is really good; I obviously read the Marston run, and I read Secret History (a book ABOUT Wonder Woman, but still counts)

Wonder Woman also has a strong academic subtext, what with all the Drs and the like(co pointed out how her villians were nerds) Holliday College tooks it's cues from Harvard of course, the Holliday girls beeing based on the sorority he met Olive Bryne in, Wonder Womans fun society beeing based on his own similar college program, Profesoor Psycho beeinb based on his German anti woman psycho logy professor and so on.

And of course, Academia is a source of a lot of her Greek culture fetishism (Note that the period concept of greeks was far from accurate, imagine how super weebs see Japan)

If you take a look at the actual Marston run, the greek myth is actually a light touch, and when used, is way more abstract "Promethea" style than what we commonly see Greek myth as.

That's from, the frankly weird as fuck, archeo new age stuff that was getting hot back then, ESPECIALLY in academia.
>>
Hey, looks like the ghost of Marston had the mods pegg the shit out of that troll post unit he was femdommed off the thread.

Thanks based Marston
>>
PRAISE BE THE MODS!.
>>
>>78188792
>Batwoman being cute.

Bruce would be looking for the evil mind control machine.
>>
>>78185367
It's not a skirt retard. It's pteruges.
>>
>>78189052
That is a fun fact.

Has wonder Woman ever worn high heels with her normal costume?
>>
The Romans though that pants were barbaric. because the frank and Germanic tribes wore pants. Its against wonder woman's theme to wear pants.
>>
>>78189683
>Pteruges refers to the decorative skirt of leather or fabric strips worn around the waists of Roman and Greek warriors and soldiers.
>>
>>78190139
>>78190211
So, I see some folks haven't read the thread.
>>
can't we just wholly switch subjects to how neat Hoplites were?
>>
>>78188507
it's trolling is a art, you fucking pleb
>>
>>78186859
Hi tumblr, little far from your safe space.
>>
>>78191766
The fuck does someone making a valid point make them tumblr.

Nothing about the amazons demand they dress like greeks, just because they are from greek myth, especially because they aren't even greek in the myth, and being fictional adaptations of fictional people they could be dressed like anything.

It's like saying everyone in Oz needs to look like 1920s people. The amazons are a fantasy rsce from a fantasy land, they aren't mandated to be an achean copy paste anymoere than all Vampires have to be fuedal serbians.
>>
>>78191862
>The fuck does someone making a valid point make them tumblr
Nice try tumblr. Go cry somewhere else about how oppressed you are.
>>
>>78188858
Well yeah but Marston isn't what anyone is talking about in reference to WW, WW isn't associated with fetish storylines anymore either.
>>
>>78185830
>talking shit about Hercules
Get a load of this faggot.
>>
>>78192296
The problem is that she's not associated with anything besides mug strong independent woman. There's no definitive WW story like KJ and DKR for Batman, or ASS and Birthright for Superman. A pity Moore, Johns, or Morrison never wrote a run for her. As was good but I wish he had written something like LL:MOS for a Wondy villain.
>>
>>78192390
I agree with your sentiment, but though there's no definite "must read" WW stories, Perez's run is what built what little WW has, is what gets the HC Omnibus treatment, and is what every following reboot tried to follow.

WW IS Greek Mythology, and Themyscira actually has a pretty consitent treatment of idealized, mythological Greece, better than Atlantis or even Wondy herself.
>>
>>78192488
Frankly I think they should have her interact with other mythologies.
>>
>>78187004
We merely perfected it.
>>
>>78192296
My point is, saying the skirt is some inherent part of her because of greek culture or whatever is mistaken.

It's just something added to the mix later on like so many other characters, saying "Wonder Woman doesnt pants becuz muh ACHEA" doesn't hold up for several reasons.

Likewise, Marstons bdsm thing while, accurate also gets colored through modern lenses .Just like how the greek stuff gets watered down into the boiler plate Xena Percy jackson stuff, remember what we know as bdsm didn't really start until post WW2, there were of fourse ancestors(Sade himself for example) but the whole 50 shades wips and chains thing was more a later thing.

Maston was a psychologist, and his ideas about sexuality, while certainly fetishistic were part of a wider cultural philosophy that influenced and was influended by his own science and various political theories. If I had to make an example, it's like how Aristotle had his own views on sex, but they were part of a larger schemata.

Marstonianism, which is the foundation of modern Disc theory, basically delineated interpersonal relationships on a carrot-stick axis.At its simplest, it applied biological economy to social bonds; you do.X to either get Y or avoid Z. Thus his concepts of submission, Dominance, Inducement and Compliance. Inducement associated with folks like FDR and of course Diana, the idea of a powerful higher authority. The Mother Reicht. Philosopher King, Kingdom of Heaven etc. It was associated with submission, the peace found in surrendering to such power.

Counter was Dominace, a violent force based power, and Compliance it's counterpart.

Using hitler as an example, he said he was elected, much like FDR, with the same type of loving submission deal he saw as utopian, when he turned to Dominace and went all invadey, then he faced trouble.
>>
Marston, like those of his time, held women inherently more loving and caring, he believed that this power was greater than the violent dominace based heroes of the day like superman. Marston thought(and this goes back to Sufrrage times) Women being more caring made them better suited to inducement, and thus the wave of women in the world from Suffrage/WW2 workers would lead to a women lead utopia, that would end all this silly masucline war.

Of course this dynamic was integrated with his ideas of sexuality , and a very neo freudian concept of the caretaker/romance concept. But calling it "bdsm" is a lot like calling Christianity Jewish fanfic,while technically true, you are leaving out a lot of the details that are key.

For example, his famed polyamory was an artifact of a previous, proto Aquarian spirtual group he was in, where bonded mates would have a "love girl" partner. A member of said group would inspire the cultist villian Zara from the books.
>>
>>78192880
It IS an inherent part of her, and it IS because of greek culture though. You're trying to apply creator's intention when the character's creator, and the character's definer are often different people in long running cape comics.
>>
>>78192538
She has

>>78192488
I disagree here. I feel authors played up the greel myth angle because its what they understood, but it's really taking one aspect and stretching it across the board, of course it woukd distort.
Its like if every Superman story eas a preachy jesus analog and they neglected the sci fi action roots.

Or if Batman just became a warped pulp pastiche.

I specifically dislike it, because the Wonder Woman books had rhis hellboy/old school fantatsic world vibe, It was World War 2.But they went to tripy fronts on saturn and Atlantis and faced seal men and shit. It was a cool Ozian/Reverse John carter flow, and I feel writers use the Greek myth as a crutch ;just have her beat up Centaurs and shit for 30 issues and call it a day.

Not to say use of the myth can't be well done, what the current Legend series is doing with Hypolytas mythological backstory(Something EXTREMELY neglected in the modern books) is really brilliant in fleshing her character out, and the occasional sparks of Brilliance morrison had with her recently like in Robw were nice, but I feel as if we are turning wobbling cows into these mighty roads, and those roads are cracking from inflexibility and overuse.
>>
>>78193105
Your opinion has nothing to do with it, Perez's run is the only thread between the shamble of a character formerly known as Wonder Woman. If you ever get a DC gig, by all means do your stuff though.
>>
>>78193046
But the skirt isn't, in reality it only existed because artists couldn't do coulettes (and/or the readers didn't get what they are)so they just mutated into a skirt, and then later into the swimwear, The hoplite thing is just a conflation added on, for example, imagine if it was written specteres's uniform is the Green of Cains sacrifice sacrifice and the white of Abels; the first crime giving him his first host and first victim. It's a cute bit of retcon fun, but it isn't "inherent"

Its a justification of an art mistake based on an objective misunderstanding off both DC and mythic amazons. I am not saying it's bad, it looks really Fucking cool on Atomic Wonder woman for example, but it is no more core or in here to her character and identity, than say, Robin's specific age across media;or the exact order the JL memebers started up, or what time period Vandal was powered in.

Its just another detail tossed in an 8 decade stew like any other.
>>
>>78193248
I think I get the rough idea of your post, but your middle sentence was so oddly constructed I can't understand what you were trying to say.
>>
>>78193353
No, it is inherent. Not her skirt, costumes come and go, but Greek Mythology is inherent.
>>
>>78193396
Oh, well duh, but the interpretation of the Greek myth is pretty stale nowadays, but that's a symptom of it's pop culturalization anyway.

And even then it's not like every Superman story revolves around Krypton.

The greek stuff has become a tired crutch.
>>
>>78193915
>>78193915
>Oh, well duh, but the interpretation of the Greek myth is pretty stale nowadays, but that's a symptom of it's pop culturalization anyway.

Greeks were more than myths, though. After myth came Hellenic philosophy, and then that most highly Hellenic-influenced religion, Christianity.

She is literally built for a Plato/Sappho/Jesus/Mahatma disciple system. Etta, Cassie, Artemis, Donna, Vanessa, Aleka: here are her disciples, with Aleka as Diana's Gabrielle. The Kapatelises, Paula von Gunther, and Cassie Sandmark as apostles.

I'm talking the salvation narrative. Wonder Woman is a messianic archetype, she needs to be sent from paradise have a miraculous birth and come to save man's world from its evil. Does she bring utopia by peace? Or by war? Submission? Or inducement? Philosopher Queen of tyrant? God-Mother or God-Wife. Or both?

Go "New Testament" meets a reversed-gender John Carter and Hellboy, with a perspective that had magical worlds and gods playing against men with her as the messianic stalwart against chaos. She's Jesus with a skirt and lasso. There is a reason why WW was the first hero to reform her bad guys. And there is a reason she was a virgin birth.

She's a representation of the higher, benevolent and loving authority that we've been fantasizing, worshiping, and theorizing since we crawled from the mud, given flesh and wrapped in our flag to defend freedom. Wonder Woman is the heroic distillation of that part of your brain that wants and needs the god mother. The feeling of breastfeeding or praying to the cross or having a boo boo kissed, of asking for help or Heiling the Fuhrer, all compressed into a perfect woman who will punch a Nazi and tell you its okay, before turning that Nazi into a good guy. Wonder Woman is the ultimate and pure representation of love as power. She's every god or mother reformed into a new 4 color superhero.
>>
>>78185789
That wasn't actually a thing, except when they exercised, swam, played sports or competed in the Olympics.

People, especially men, were depicted naked in Greek artwork because that is how the civilization perceived beauty the best. Soldiers would go to war dressed like the OP image, and they most likely didn't walk around nude all the time.

Basically, it's like the Bronze Age equivalent of Bikini-Mail or women showing off their cleavage, legs and midriff in action or superhero movies, and men wearing bloody tank-tops showing off all of their muscles.
>>
>>78185367
Skirt looks best.

Plus skirts exist in pretty much every culture ever, while briefs as outside wear are quite rare.
>>
>>78194597
We always find eachother in these threads dont we brother?
>>
>>78196103
Hola!

I used to think /co/ had a sizable number of people who discussed Wonder Woman and Marston, but as of late I'm realizing it's just you, and me cribbing notes off you.
>>
Nobody cared who she was until she put on the skirt.
>>
>>78185830
Qe know that sperglord but they worship Greek Gods and have Greek culture influences for obvious reasons, just like Asgard and Thor aren't Norsemen or Scandinavian but they have the Norse myth thing going on plus Kirby shit.
>>
>>78192390
Morrison's Earth One is coming out so that can make it or break it for her.
>>
>>78192296
>WW isn't associated with fetish storylines anymore

are you sure?
>>
File: cost_jan42.gif (33 KB, 218x400) Image search: [Google]
cost_jan42.gif
33 KB, 218x400
>>78185367
Why don't they just put her in culottes again?
>>
>>78196241
I ..,.holy shit yeah I think that m might be true.
>>
>>78190390
>no leg armor
>no arm armor
>no neck armor
literally asking for every vital artery to get cut if I meet them in battle LOL
>>
>>78197491
Hey, the only other person who knee that shit.

Nice
>>
>>78188792
Can we have this canon?
>>
>>78198710
with your sharp katana i assume
>>
>>78198710
>>no leg armor
>>no arm armor
>>no neck armor

They have shields, greaves, breastplates, and helms. Some may have bracers.

That's plenty.
>>
>>78199613
>go down with a single spear to the back of the knee
>>
File: wonder woman peters marston.jpg (984 KB, 2833x1960) Image search: [Google]
wonder woman peters marston.jpg
984 KB, 2833x1960
>>78189052
That's not what he said there. He approved of the high heeled boots on the left, but disliked he shoes that Peters also didn't like, saying they looked like a stenographers.
>>
>>78189776
She wore heels from her creation until Perez, and started again with the New 52.
>>
>>78194597
>>78196103
>>78196241
For what its worth I usually find your posts pretty interesting.
>>
File: skeletonwonder.jpg (10 KB, 192x262) Image search: [Google]
skeletonwonder.jpg
10 KB, 192x262
>>78185367
Because Gal Gadot is a Skeleton.
They have to cover her entire body because she is anorexic.
>>
>>78188336
That's Thunderbolts.
>>
>>78200020
there's something missing here.
>>
>>78185367
i prefer a suit like this.
Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.