[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is how one of the main characters in a movie for little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: red.gif (853 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
red.gif
853 KB, 500x600
This is how one of the main characters in a movie for little children is dressed throughout almost the entire movie (which is for little children).

I watched this movie all the time when I was 3-6 and Princess Jasmine always made me feel funny. Don't even pretend like kids don't understand and aren't affected. Or that the perverts who put this in a little kids movie didn't understand what they were doing.
>>
>>78185230
Yes, and?
>>
>>78185230
you're right, feeling funny is awful
we should just cut everything off so that never happens, like kellogg suggested
>>
File: _IMG_000000_000000.jpg (192 KB, 999x562) Image search: [Google]
_IMG_000000_000000.jpg
192 KB, 999x562
Oldfag here, when I was 5 i used to watch The Electric Company circa 1973. This chick in the dress during the intro used to give me a stiffy.
>>
>>78185835
>"I think children should be exposed to sex and sexuality at a very young age" - the perverted city of you
>>
Why do people complain about this but I've never seen anyone complain about binkinis? I never understood this. Show a bra in a cartoon and suddenly it's exposing but binkinis are fine for some reason.
>>
>>78186500
I don't think that but sexuality is part of life, keeping them shielded too long can have a bad effect.
>>78186787
name a cartoon that had binkinis in it (not lilo and stitch)
>>
>>78186787
Because the women who complain about this don't really understand how the male sex drive works.

They think it's context-sensitive, like their own sex drive, so they can't understand why men would be turned on by a bikini since to them it's a non-sexual environment.

And the ones who do get it don't complain because they want an avenue to show off their goods while still having plausible deniability.
>>
>>78186787
Same people who bitch about Maxim magazine tastefully showing a beautiful woman on front cover and demand Walmart remove it. But leaving the Cosmo with bold lettering on cover telling "10 ways to please your man orally" on display.
Dont think it thru man.. brain-fuck may occur.
>>
File: tumblr_nvdkqu43xK1uxy8v4o1_500.jpg (146 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvdkqu43xK1uxy8v4o1_500.jpg
146 KB, 500x750
>>78185230
>>
>>78186500
>sex is bad

Plus, it's Disney. How is this shocking?
>>
>>78186848
Off the top of my head
>Pokemon
>Little Mermaid(it counts)
>Animaniacs
>Dexter's Lab
>Nazz from Ed Edd n Eddy had a skimpy two piece in the swimming hole episode

I'm sure there's tons more.
>>
>Watched Aladdin pretty frequently as a kid.
>Still grew up to hate Muslims.
Better luck next time, boys.
>>
>>78186936
>>
>>78185230
>This is how one of the main characters in a movie for little children is dressed throughout almost the entire movie
Translation: For five minutes near the end of the movie.
>>
>>78185230

Did nobody else watch these movies at a "kissing is gross" age?"
>>
This is literally more covered up than every single movie with a beach scene and girls in bikinis
>>
>>78187754

Its literally just a color swapped version of her main outfit, without the translucent sleeve things.
>>
>>78186500
Yea we probably should, because whatever the fuck we're doing now makes people furries and inflation fetishists.
>>
>>78185230
Nobody gives a shit about your stupid opinion
>>
>>78189280
yeah, but watching it now makes me realize how strangely lewd and inappropriate that scene was. I don't think Jasmine even kissed Aladdin on screen before she kissed Jafar, ugh.
>>
File: ohyess.jpg (13 KB, 175x205) Image search: [Google]
ohyess.jpg
13 KB, 175x205
>>78189407
mmmmm those hips.... what's her name again?
>>
So what?
The parents can choose not to show it to their children.
>>78186848
Why would you not count Lilo and Stitch?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.