[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uncollected editions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: 2060744-the_road_back.jpg (47 KB, 426x640) Image search: [Google]
2060744-the_road_back.jpg
47 KB, 426x640
ITT series and runs you'd like to see collected

>Normal mode: stuff that's never been reprinted;
>Hard mode: couple of sentences of why you'd like it to be;
>My nigga mode: you actually have the series + crossovers/tie-ins mapped out for multiple matching volumes

It's a shame the third volume of Green Lantern and related series haven't been reprinted besides the first eight issues about Hal, and those are out of print anyway.

#9-12 are a Guy/G'nort adventure and is pretty much a JLI spin-off, #14-17 are a Mosaic prelude (another series that needs a reprint), couple of team-up/celebratory issues in between; #20-43 is all Hal all the time - weird that is wasn't reprinted during the Johns run's heyday - wonder if it's because of muh gray streak.

That's about a hundred issues of THE best modern Lantern comics for all tastes (and a Guy spin-off series), all pre-Emerald Twilight
>>
File: Vril_Dox_002.jpg (93 KB, 500x776) Image search: [Google]
Vril_Dox_002.jpg
93 KB, 500x776
Messner Loebs' Flash run
The Hawkworld ongoing series that followed the mini of the same name
L.E.G.I.O.N. + R.E.B.E.L.S.
>>
peter david aquaman
I genuinely don't know what's stopping them
>>
Put the entire Rucka Punisher run into one book, fucking Marvel
>>
>>78184623
O'Neil Question
O'Neil/Adams Batman Omnis
Original Colors Miracleman Omni
JLI Omni or at the very least big good quality hardcovers
Secret Six reprints/larger collections
>>
>>78184623
Maybe they'll do it closer to his movie.
>>
>>78187091
>O'Neil Question
Been done
>Secret Six reprints/larger collections
Being done right now
>>
>>78183684
>L.E.G.I.O.N. + R.E.B.E.L.S.
This.

Also

>Breach
>Eric Luke Wonder Woman stuff
>>
None of the Ostrander's runs at DC have been reprinted, except for first volumes of his Spectre and Suicide Squad. Apart from the remaining volumes of those, there are his Hawkworld and Firestorm runs to be printed.
>>
>>78182683
I would also like to see more of Gerard Jones' GL stuff collected, and also Marv Wolfman's GL

and I'd commit murder to get a couple thick trades collecting DeMatteis's Spectre

>>78183684
>>78189732
and seconding these
>>
Waid Flash is kind of a gimmie that I always bitch about. So this time I'll actually complain about how they haven't made a second Amethyst showcase volume or done color reprints.

>>78183684
>L.E.G.I.O.N. + R.E.B.E.L.S.

god yes
>>
Steve Gerber penned a Howard the Duck nespaper comic. Obly the first arc was ever collected, and only in such a limited run it's not for purchase anywhere.

The fact that there are Gerber penned Howard stories I can't read irks me.
>>
>>78189732
>except for first volumes of his Spectre and Suicide Squad
Well, seeing as how the second volume of SS finally arrived at my place after two, three years of waiting, shit may be looking up.
>>
>>78187091
I would kill for a JLI omnibus
>>
File: il_570xN.744931786_1psr.jpg (199 KB, 570x883) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.744931786_1psr.jpg
199 KB, 570x883
Until recently, it was this.

Now, I guess it's full runs of the entire Milestone catalog. Static, at a minimum.
>>
Steve Gerber's Defenders run and Don McGregor's Black Panther run are both begging for a Marvel Epic Collection.
>>
>>78183684
Second I g LRGION/REBELS. Also want to see You g Justice and all of Giffen DeMatteis Justice League.

How is Mike Grells GA? Is it more martial arts/ninja shit or more crime/urban?
>>
>>78190050
They're collecting the first like 20 issues each of Static and Icon. Might do more if they sell well.
>>
>>78190050
They are doing trades for Static and Icon, at least

>>78190075
>How is Mike Grells GA? Is it more martial arts/ninja shit or more crime/urban?
more crime/urban, although there's a little ninja stuff thanks to Shado

it's REALLY great stuff
>>
File: genis.png (360 KB, 392x364) Image search: [Google]
genis.png
360 KB, 392x364
Peter David's run on Captain Marvel, all of it.
>>
>>78190126
>>78190147
Dammit, it's not on Amazon yet. I'll preorder that shit, the fuckers, I'm not letting it be a Starman Omni #3.

That's also a thing again, thank you based Didio.
>>
>>78190190
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1401263836/

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/140126350X/
>>
>>78184680
My mother fucking negro! I've only found volume 2, 3 and war zone of his run. Trying to find volume one is annoying as shit.
>>
>>78190190
>I'm not letting it be a Starman Omni #3.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1401263364/
>>
>>78190233
Jesus, why did they hide that under the $2000 trade? Thanks, tho.
>>
>>78190286
Yeah, that wasn't under contention. I've run out of runs to bitch over, though.

Wait, PAD YJ definitely doesn't have an omni and I'm pretty sure that shit ain't in print.
>>
Starlin's entire cosmic Thanos / Captain Marvel / Adam Warlock saga in omnibus format with no fuckery.
>>
File: 95567.jpg (69 KB, 400x616) Image search: [Google]
95567.jpg
69 KB, 400x616
>>78182683
>>
>>78190358
They're doing trades of his Supergirl so maybe it will come eventually. I think there might have been like one of those 100 page spectacular things for YJ.
>>
>>78182683
There's no OG toon Impulse out, is there? I want that, it had a cute newspaper style to it.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.