[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how does /co/ feel about this show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Vlcsnap-2014-10-10-07h19m55s124.png (2 MB, 1916x1076) Image search: [Google]
Vlcsnap-2014-10-10-07h19m55s124.png
2 MB, 1916x1076
>>
best show on television right now
>>
>>78181610
I can't even tell what is ans isn't bait anymore
>>
>>78181558
NIGHT BEGINS TO SHINE
It's mediocre at best. The people who hate it with a passion are butthurt "muh classic Titanz" fags
>>
I liked the original Titans but I like this too. Some of the episodes I've caught have been pretty damn funny.
>>
its fun, and kinda refreshing in that it's a kids show uses mean spirited humor often. That way you get the jokes but no gore. I also like the easter egg gags.

does not need to be playing eight hours a day.
>>
>>78181558
s'alright. I get a few laughs from it

The amount of people here who get anal devastated about this show is pretty pathetic though
>>
>>78181610
also the only show
cartoon network is the ttg channel
>>
>>78181558
It can have its comedic moments but overall it just isn't that good. A lot of people probably would have gotten over it and maybe even warmed up to the show had they not done shit like recycling material from the original series and then subsequently shit on people for comparing the two. If Go really wanted to do its own thing, that would be fine, but even they can't stop bringing up Teen Titans every once in a while.

You don't get to do things like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-Cv_87gd7A and still try to defend your show as something "new and totally different".
>>
File: 20151213_101154-1.jpg (150 KB, 510x427) Image search: [Google]
20151213_101154-1.jpg
150 KB, 510x427
>>78181558
ITS MY NEW FAVORITE SHOW
>>
>>78183140
>You don't get to do things like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-Cv_87gd7A [Embed] and still try to defend your show as something "new and totally different".
dude, it was just a gag
>>
>>78183243
Gag or not, if they really want people to stop comparing TTG to the original TT, they should stop reminding people of it in the first place. They're bringing it on themselves when they do stuff like that.
>>
>>78183194
Nobody cares what you think, fuckin' funderburger.
>>
>>78183843
Except both shows are completely different in tone. Comparing the two is dumb.
>>
>>78182940
YOU DO REALIZE THERE'S MORE THAN ONE CHANNEL?
>>
>>78181558
It's annoying as fuck and I can't stand to watch it.Also I've never watched the original TT so I'm not "muh titans".
>>
>>78182525
Hey, I'm just pissed cause the characters could literally be cut and paste with anyone else, wasting the whole point of it being teen titans.
I like alot of the jokes. But then they pull episodes like "WOH, TITANS ARE SO RANDOM." like the goddamn ninja turtles one and its painful.

Remember the one where beast boy prank calls his future self? Shit was dark/funny as fuck.
>>
>>78181627
If someone says something you don't agree with, it's bait.

Remember: You are always right and everyone else is stupid. You are the only one with good taste.
>>
>>78182525
Sure, but only if we agree that the people who love it with a passion are "LOL U BUTTHURT" children and waifufags.
>>
>>78186127
Agreed. Now let us let these threads die.
>>
I wish they would fucking decide to be either a stupidly random show for toddlers or a genuinely funny, clever show.

Most the dark humor, or the jokes where they seem to try work really well.
Then they do shit like "Titan's are so random and wacky!" like jangling keys in front of a baby. They can't pick one or the other and suffer for it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.