[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The epic story of how a man who got beat up by a woman, became
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 192x291) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 192x291
The epic story of how a man who got beat up by a woman, became Supreme Ruler of the World.
>>
Kinda my problem with this series. They were suppose to show us an Elseworld story about what would happen if Superman went rogue and started fucking people up. But he's been a huge bitch throughout the whole storyline. Getting beat up by Alfred is bad enough, but when Wonder Woman beat him nearly to death, I was like ok....there is no fucking way she or anyone else would continue to follow him at that point.

It's not that I'm a butthurt Supes fan, but this storyline is trying to get me to believe Supermam can take over the world, and it's not doing a good job of it.
>>
Superman shouldn't be invincible, but they ruined this storyline by having him get his ass kicked way too many times. He's suppose to be the villain.
>>
Isn't Wonder Woman pretty fucking strong, though? She's not Superman string but she can totally handle her own against guys like him. I see issue with that.
>>
>fighting is the only thing that matters when taking over the world or leading people
>>
>>78181507
Ant-sized Superman. marveldrone pls go
>>
>>78182571
True. You could probably take over the world with charisma alone and people would just let you gave it.
>>
>>78181507
this should read the epic story of batman's greatest failure. this shit would have ended day one if batman wasn't a pussy who won't even kill if it means the whole worlds going to die.
>>
>>78181633
>getting beat up by wonder woman is sonehow worse than getting beat up by an old butler
Okay misogynist.
>>
>>78182981
Holy shit that's a good point.

Honestly it makes sense to think that Landis' Adventures of Superman is a prequel to Injustice because Superman acted like an angry teen toward Batman, and Batman was being a fucking idiot willing to risk the lives of people by letting the Joker go to Metropolis to "test" Superman.
>>
>>78183091
Alfred is more of a hero than Wonder Woman ever will be.
>>
>>78182511
>Isn't Wonder Woman pretty fucking strong, though?

Well New 52 has seemed pretty hellbent on making her totally equal to him. Honestly though, Diana should never even be close to Superman's level of strength and durability. She should be more like Aquaman.

Kryptonians are suppose to be some of the most powerful beings when they're on Earth, and Wonder Woman has been eating them for breakfast. Zod, Faora, Non, and Supergirl.

Not saying she should never win against them. But fighting against a trained Kryptonian should put Wonder Woman in the fight of her fucking life. It should at the very least be a battle she should seriously struggle to win. Yet she's taking on Zod and Faora at the same time in one issue. She shouldn't be THAT fucking good. But in the New 52 her power level is fucking insanely high, in fact she's a fucking God now. And she's the best melee fighter too.

When you really break down the character, she's probably the most OP member of the league.
>>
>>78184083
SJWs.
>>
>>78184083
It's a good time to be a Wondie fan.
>>
>>78184083
>Kryptonians are suppose to be some of the most powerful beings when they're on Earth, and Wonder Woman has been eating them for breakfast. Zod, Faora, Non, and Supergirl

None of those characters have been on earth for nearly as long, so they aren't as powerful as Clark. It makes sense for her to beat them, Clark not so much.

>When you really break down the character, she's probably the most OP member of the league

Lord no. Flash, MM, Supes, and even fucking Plastic Man are far more op than her.
>>
>>78185718
Not with that godawful current run going on, it isn't.
>>
>>78184083
I agree with everything else you said but-

>Diana should never even be close to Superman's level of strength and durability

It makes more sense for a literal demigod to be more powerful than an alien than for the opposite of this to be true.

Well, now it's literal god, with her upgrade to god of war.

I actually believe that she should have a harder time against Zod and Faora than against Superman. They're trained Kryptonians, genetically modified to be even stronger than the average Kryptonian. Clark's weakness is his lack of formal training, compared to Diana's lifetime of it.
>>
>>78186975
That's my problem with her. They've made her way too powerful.
>>
>>78181507
>The epic story of how an alien man who got beat up by a god powered woman made of clay became Supreme Ruler of the World.

Being a woman or a men doesnt matter when neither really counts as HUMAN.
>>
>>78186975
That right there is why Wonder Woman fucking sucks.
>>
>there are people who actually think Clark needs to be the strongest being on the planet at all times
>>
>>78187857
>>78186975
>>78184083

She isn't

Her powers are different. she is barely stronger than a tank if she needs to fight a tank, she has really low superhuman strenght when th fights humans, she is almost as strong as a god when she need it to be, and she can face superman if she is fighting superman.

>>78184083
>Diana should never even be close to Superman's level of strength and durability

Wrong
>>78184083
>But fighting against a trained Kryptonian should put Wonder Woman in the fight of her fucking life.
Absolutly right
>>78184083
>And she's the best melee fighter too.
She has always been, but she is far from the best martial artists, she is extremely skilled but she ADD to that with her powers, just like Deathstroke, there's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>78186975
Greek God status doesn't mean jackshit DC, they're weak as hell.
>>
>>78183091
butt butt butt butt hurt hurt hurt

get that lube cause we got some

butt butt butt butt hurt hurt hurt
>>
>>78189151
>they're weak as hell.
They are not, is just that the Heroes are extremely powerful. Reminder than 6 out of seven original members of the league could move faster than the speed of sound.
>>
>>78182571
sure you don't have to be all "might makes right" in global conquest but it's kinda hard to believe that batman's insurgency had so much trouble overthrowing him that they eventually had to pull a superman from another timeline to stop their superman
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.