[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Researching this series before I try and get into it and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8
File: kamala.jpg (49 KB, 500x648) Image search: [Google]
kamala.jpg
49 KB, 500x648
Researching this series before I try and get into it and I'm curious about this.

Marvel Wiki says Kamala was initially able to mimic inanimate objects but lost the ability due to her healing factor.

Did this power ever actually come into play or did Kamala only find out she could have been able to do it when it was already gone?
>>
I am getting tired of all these constant threads about this brown piece of trash. There's three on the front page, use your fucking eyes.
>>
She used that power to make her comics into shit.
>>
>>78180076
Why don't you just read the comic to find out for yourself? Why do you need to "research" it?

Do you go on wikipedia and read the plot synopsis for a movie before you go to see it? No? Then why do you do it for comics? Why purposefully spoil yourself?
>>
OP could be halfway through the first issue by now, but instead he's asking people to tell him what happens. This is the useless trash attracted to this site in 2015.
>>
Fuck Ms. Meme.
>>
>>78180076
She was basically a low-tier Plastic Man/Mystique early on, able to turn into, among other things, a couch and a small version of Carol Danvers.
Later on, a character explicitly said she lost that ability, probably when the writer realized she barely did anything beyond size changing.

I hate to be one of "those", but her series hasn't even got 30 issues, you can catch up on her Solo in a single afternoon. Read it before asking other questions, especially given how new it is.
>>
>>78180202
Not only this but I think the entire run has been storytimed in the past couple of days so even if he doesn't want to read through without knowing he could just navigate to the relevant issue and read what happened anyway instead of getting a second had explanation.
>>
>>78180076
>Researching this series before I try and get into it

Autism is such a struggle, you're so brave.
>>
>>78180283
Yeah, her series is only 20 issues long. At 15 minutes an issue (which is longer than it actually takes most people to read a comic unless you take your time to appreciate the art), that's the entire run in 5 hours. He could probably be half way through the series in the time that he spent "researching" and then coming here for clarification. Plus, as you said, all 20 issues are readable in the archives:
>>78085306
>>
>>78180178
So you're saying the comic racks are DESIGNATED?
>>
>>78180451
Come back after your concussion has been treated.
>>
>>78180076
> Her nose gets bigger and bigger
> Fanartists are doing this to avoid backlash
What a time to live in. Self-censorship at its finest
>>
>>78180231
>This is the useless trash attracted to this site in 2015.

It's because you fuckers make it the norm

anytime someone asks a question here, the answer should be simple: READ IT YOURSELF

instead of posting READ IT YOURSELF, you fucking idiots spoonfeed these losers all the information they are curious about, so that they don't ever have to read anything at all aside from your posts

You have control over this. Tell them, every time, READ IT YOURSELF, and quit taking questions from these trash people who think they're too good to read anything

CUT THEM OFF. MAKE THEM READ
>>
>>78180890
>It's because you fuckers make it the norm
In what way am I guilty of anything you're whining about?
>>
>>78180905
Don't play dumb

/co/ is so happy to kiss the ass of newcomers that some people have actually taken the time to craft "Recommendation" images, that way in case there's not a guy here who actually read any of it, some anon can pull the image out of his ass and recommend some other guy's recommendations, so that nobody ever has to read anything
>>
>>78180951
I don't think you have any idea how to read at all.
>>
>>78180890
>READ IT YOURSELF
What's the point? It's not like this board encourages others to buy comics or is otherwise supportive of people trying to get into comics.
>>
>>78180890
Don't you fucking start. There's a difference between "I can't be bothered to read a 20 issue series" and "Where should I start reading about Adam Warlock?"
>>
File: 1444448843777.png (218 KB, 630x800) Image search: [Google]
1444448843777.png
218 KB, 630x800
>>78180076

to be fair she only ever imitated two inanimate objects - a couch and Carol Danvers.
>>
File: spoonfeed.jpg (34 KB, 417x242) Image search: [Google]
spoonfeed.jpg
34 KB, 417x242
>>78180905
>>78180890

/a/ go home, you're drunk.
>>
>>78180890
Or you could just give the issue number where she loses the ability to shapeshift.
>>
>>78182355
That's a terrible quote. It teaches us that things taste better when they're spoon fed to us. And it teaches you to find new ways of getting spoon fed when the spoon feeders start getting tired. And that you're not responsible for what you eat when it's someone else spoon feeding you. And that you can vent your anger on the spoon feeder if you don't like the taste of it.

This guy is butthurt 'cause his stupid mustache got in the way of the choo choo train.
>>
>>78182447
But it really isn't important. She didn't use it much, it wasn't a plot point that she lost it, and nobody ever mentions it after.
>>
File: 1449659049330.jpg (2 MB, 2307x2637) Image search: [Google]
1449659049330.jpg
2 MB, 2307x2637
>>
>>78181062
Go buy comics.
>>
>>78182518
Glad the collages got merged.
>>
>>78182447
what kinds of loser reads a random segment from a narrative just to satisfy his trivia fetish?

Because that is what this is for a lot of people, just hunting down trivia with no interest in actually reading the comic.
>>
>>78182501
Whenever people bitch about spoonfeeding, I'm reminded of the phrase, "Give a man a fish, and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and feed him for a lifetime."
What most people on /co/, if not 4chan as a whole, forget, is that you have to actually teach the man to fish, instead of screeching like a tumblrtard who just got triggered, because somebody has the nerve to ask a question.
>>
File: 1441830590245.jpg (312 KB, 619x975) Image search: [Google]
1441830590245.jpg
312 KB, 619x975
OP, your thread is garbage and you're a lazy fuck.

You disappoint Kamala.
>>
>>78182610
> Teach a man to fish, and feed him for a lifetime
It's capeshit we're talking about, it's more like teaching a man how to search garbage bins for food
>>
File: 1437280703867.png (138 KB, 241x321) Image search: [Google]
1437280703867.png
138 KB, 241x321
>>78182873
If that's how you feel, why are you searching through garbage cans in the first place?

Just fuck off and leave us to our 'garbage' then.
>>
>>78182873
Point is, you at least say where the good garbage bins are. You tell them to lurk by restaurants near closing, instead of just lurking in the suburbs.
>>
>>78182610

Yeah but in this case you can google for free downloads, if there hadn't been a two thread story time of the entire run of Ms. Marvel the other day that can be found by "ctrl+f"ing for "ms. marvel"
>>
>>78183061
If I do that then the SJWs will gain yet another foothold. Some one has to be on the frontlines to keep them at bay.
>>
>>78183473
No one cares but you. You can leave now.
>>
>>78183459
Well yeah, this is particularly lazy, I'm just speaking in general terms.
To give an example, a few months ago in a Carol thread, I asked if she has any villains that aren't X-Men ones, because muh MCU.
Immediately, some asshole went on a rant, similiar to the one this guy is going on, actually.
The reason I didn't just check the books? I really didn't care that much about the answer, or indeed Carol Danvers herself.
>>
>>78182610
Do you really think people need to be linked to bloody Amazon?

Or we still on the pretending Diamond has the monopoly? Because a lot of threads here sugget that.
>>
>>78183473
Keep them at bay from what? An industry created and ran primarily by East Coast liberals with a history of social progressiveness in the their storylines that has been a mainstream American cultural facet for almost a century and whose primary genre holds its place because acquiescence to reactionary moral outrage from demagogues who declared themselves the vanguard of proper social order?
>>
File: msmarv2014003001_col.jpg (301 KB, 1031x1566) Image search: [Google]
msmarv2014003001_col.jpg
301 KB, 1031x1566
>>78182518
That is Miyazawa's Kamala. Isn't there a collage with Alphona's Kamala?
>>
>>78184061
Nope. We should make one.
>>
>>78183776
I'll give you an example, because this was me two years ago.

>Nextwave is fucking hilarious
>Especially Aaron, the robot
>What else has he been in?
>>
>>78183707
>The reason I didn't just check the books? I really didn't care that much about the answer, or indeed Carol Danvers herself.

Then get a new hobby and leave us alone

go watch football or whatever your thing is
>>
>>78184291
Its Carol fucking Danvers, Anon. Are you listening to yourself? The closest I've heard to a consensus on /co/ is that she's the worst person to have the name Captain Marvel, including Phyla "I make Pym look successful" Vell.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.