[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
King Triton is a mermaid and lives underwater. It's established
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: King Triton.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
King Triton.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
King Triton is a mermaid and lives underwater. It's established that mermaids have little to no interaction with humans, meaning that there's no trade of materials. Where did he get this trident and crown? Metallurgy requires fire, and since fire can't exist underwater, and since the mermaids are established as rarely venturing to the surface, and never onto land, it seems suspicious that that they would have developed the science.
>>
they literally have magic, did you not watch the movie?
>>
It's not science. They are clearly depicted as being capable of utilizing magic. Magic was used to form the crown and trident.
>>
>>78178584
Undersea hydrothermal vents and undersea volcanoes.
>>
>>78178584
Because fucking magic you autist. Did you even fucking watch the movie?
>>
>>78178584
I bet you felt really smart when you came up with this.
>>
At the same time they could of picked up stuff from sea wrecks. We're still doing this to this day.
>>
File: giphy.gif (528 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
528 KB, 160x160
>>78178584
>King Triton is a mermaid
>>
>>78178875

OP on suicide watch.
>>
>>78178899
So, how you getting wifi down there?
>>
>>78178584
Gee OP, I dunno. Maybe from those things called.. gee uh, I dunno.. Shipwrecks?
>>
>>78178584
He got it from from papa Poseidon who got it from Hephaestus. Do you even know who Triton is?
>>
>>78178584
Poseidon made them.
>>
>>78178911
I'm glad somebody said this before me.
>>
>>78178584
>thermal vents
>shipwrecks
>magic
>trade with surface dwelling mythical beings (not humans)
>merman

God damn OP, you're pushing the boundaries for dumb today.
>>
>>78178946
Obviously they get it from all the cell phones stupid college kids drop overboard during drunken boat parties.
>>
The answer is obviously Merdwarves. Do you know how hard it is to keep seaweed out of a luxuriously full beard?
>>
Regular mermaids had no contact. The king and his council knew about humans and traded with them. Leaders of both species decided not to tell their subjects.

Much like our arrangement with aliens in real life.
>>
>>78179922

I just realised that Poseidon was damned to the sea while Hades was damned to hell.

Both spawn mortal abominations while Zeus is the forefather of the true olympian gods.
>>
>>78181032
Well, at least Poseidon also got a pretty sweet realm that's filled with lots of useful shit like seafood and navigation. The sea is a pretty big deal in greek mythology when you remember much of Greece is coastal or islands.
>>
>>78181032
>Zeus is the forefather of the true olympian gods.
Not all of them, Aphrodite is the daughter of Uruanus, and Hades is given as the name of Dionysus' father in some writings and Hades which he could be because Hades was also known as underworld zeus and a lot of the myths and rites Dionysus are based around his death and re-birth.
>>
it's his dick
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.