[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let me get this straight. The bad guy's plan was to release
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Shell-shocked.jpg (359 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
Shell-shocked.jpg
359 KB, 1500x1500
Let me get this straight. The bad guy's plan was to release a chemical agent to make people sick, then eventually give them the cure to become a hero.
But in order to do this, he planned on releasing the chemical from the top of his own tower, the one with a HUGE company logo on it.

So was the idea that no-one would ever question where the toxin originated, or be able to trace it to the source?
Am I missing some brilliant step in his plan here?
>>
It's a movie about talking humanoid turtles, that is one of the least stupid things about the so called plot. Also there are like three TMNT live action threads up
>>
>>78178380
What a fucking stupid stock answer. Just because a story has fantastical elements does not excuse a plot from not making sense.
>>
M I C H A E L B A Y
I
C
H
A
E
L

B
A
Y
>>
>>78178399
The plot didn't make sense the moment it involved ooze being able to turn turtles and rats into humanoid beings
>>
>>78178349
Since the Hand were already known as a terrorist organization there's nothing that can really guarantee Sachs specifically being behind things aside from his tower being conveniently useful for their purposes.

Also it's suggested by him that once he ran with the money and Shredder took over in the weakened state of society he was going to reveal (or at least not bother concealing) he was with the Hand anyway.

Realistically the plan doesn't make sense if you have the details as an audience of its steps, but from the perspective of the in-universe public Sachs is already trusted and his group were already "hit" by the Foot during their early research so a vendetta and a bunch of other stuff can be cooked up to sweep suspicions away.
>>
>>78178380

So the Turtles might as well have spontaneously exploded into Gummy bears, because it's a story about SOMETHING AS SILLY AS TALKING TURTLES

Makes complete sense breh
>>
>>78178486
>Since the Hand
Goddammit Eastman & Laird now you got me using them interchangeably.
>>
>>78178516
Foot in mouth clan.
>>
>>78178516
>we got a Batman&TMNT crossover before a Daredevil&TMNT one
>>
>>78178349
They probably had a scapegoat in mind. Maybe make a story that one employee got so pissed that he spread the virus but didn't intend for it to leave the building. Then have said scapegoat die.
>>
>>78178349
Your right that plan was stupid. Next I say we get two biker guys and splice with worthog and rhino DNA. That's the way to go
>>
>>78180775
Bebop and Rocksteady are clearly there just to keep the Turtles distracted since Shredder has a measure of how capable and troublesome they can be now.
If Baxter is anything to to go by he's really focusing on science shit while the city are occupied. With Sachs out of the picture he doesn't have to worry about anyone providing exposition to the protagonists that could work against him...unless Bebop and Rocksteady end up doing just that.
>>
>>78178441

Still a shitty excuse

>Nobody cares why they don't try to get help from further galaxies in star wars because they got fucking space Christians with laser swords and talking carpets!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.