[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It Hurts!! - 349: "Bigmouth Strikes Again"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Pasqualo causin' all sorts of problems
>>
>>78170821
At least he's gotten better since his cybernetic godhood.
>>
>>78170821

PASQUALO YOU ARE THE PROBLEMS

And then Pasqualo was the goddamn problem
>>
>TFW YKTF
>>
The Smiths reference?
>>
>That last panel
He looks so much like his mother its scary.
>>
>>78170821
damn, it hurts is right
>>
>>78173917
Yeah every comic in the flashback so far has had a Smiths song title. Because Pasqy T is as miserable as Moz right now

>>78170821
Shiiiit worst feeling in the world right there. This arc so far has been tops
>>
>>78177731
I feel like Gob could have maybe skipped the poop joke in this one and just let it sting. Maybe he just audibly tries to crack a joke and then aborts it midway. something to communicate that Pasqualo's kind of just shutting down. His big moments typically have him fail to be funny as he succumbs to whatever torment the universe has thrown his way, having his future self narrate the scene with a poop joke kinda misses the mark.
>>
Is he really in hell this time? Has he been in hell this entire time?
Is every cycle of Pasqualo's life just a tv show for Satan?
>>
>>78178461
Yeah It Hurts relies a lot on gags after the more heavy stuff to make it feel less serious. The only exception is maybe the end of Ally meeting ghost Tubsy

I agree. Gob should maybe do it less because the characters are fleshed out enough now that readers are way more willing to take them seriously
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.