[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robot Chicken Christmas Special starting now.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Robot Chicken Christmas Special starting now.
>>
I'd fuck the nerd's mom.
>>
J'ai douché ta mère avec ma foutre
>>
Dead on with the Tom Hanks bit.
>>
Who's voicing hanks?
>>
>Seth Macfarlene not voicing Santa

The hell? Was he too busy?
>>
Aw, no Seth McFarlane this year...
>>
LET'S BOUNCE
>>
File: 1446523591269.jpg (25 KB, 480x433) Image search: [Google]
1446523591269.jpg
25 KB, 480x433
Wait, people still watch Robot Chicken?

Well fuck me, I thought it was cancelled years ago.
>>
Well, that was... different.
>>
>>78169720
What's wrong with robot chicken?
>>
That kinda really actually sucked.
>>
Well, that was disappointing.
>>
>>78169515
I'd go raw dog in her
>>
Mmmmmm... Coca-Cola...
>>
>>78169742
Entirely my opinion, but the comedy feels extremely forced, most bits run on way after the punchline, and it has the same problem as those "The Way [MOVIE] Should've Ended" or those sprite art cartoons on Machinima where everyone speaks like an uninteresting 20-something year old.

But I think the biggest problem I have with it is the show feels like it's written by middle schoolers who don't understand the concept of a joke, it's like "Someone gets hurt/farts/says "fuck"/makes a joke about shitting, next scene" like that one Garfield and Heathcliff court case sketch feels like it was taken straight from a group of 5th graders' lunchroom banter
>AND AND GARFIELD, HE PUTS HEATHCLIFF'S HEAD IN A LITTER BOX, AND HE'S ALL LIKE "EAT IT EAT IT"
>AND THEN GARFIELD, HE HAS A HEART ATTACK!!
>AND HE'S ALL LIKE "I ATE TOO MUCH LASAGNA!!!"
>AND THEN HE GETS HIS HEAD BLOWN OFF!!!

If you enjoy the show, I understand, different strokes and whatnot, it's just not for me. Plus I haven't heard shit about it on /co/ or adult swim or anywhere for that matter, so I figured it was canned.
>>
>>78170054
I don't anyone actually watches Robot Chicken for its comedy.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.