[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you can have a street level power or powers (limited to 3),
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: Tony_Masters_(Earth-TRN177).jpg (167 KB, 550x777) Image search: [Google]
Tony_Masters_(Earth-TRN177).jpg
167 KB, 550x777
If you can have a street level power or powers (limited to 3), what street level power(s) would you want to have? What would you do with it?
>>
Riddles, waddling and joking
>>
Duplication
>>
A power that makes it so I can heal quickly if I'm knocked down or need rest.
A power that allows me to traverse well, so I'm not stuck in a single location when others need help or if I really need to get somewhere fast.
A power that gives me an edge in fighting, like super strength, that also comes with making it so I don't get hurt as easily as the normal person.
>>
>>78165483
1. Regenerative healing factor.

2. Photographic memory.

3a. Photographic reflexes if it is not included with photographic memory.

3b. If photographic reflexes is included with photographic memory then peak-human physical attributes.
>>
Does spider-attributes count as one power?
>>
Wolverine level healing factor.
Physical permeation.
Invisibility.

Mostly defensive powers to protect myself from the potential lynch mob and various superhuman hate groups.
>>
File: strikerenforcer.png (85 KB, 237x569) Image search: [Google]
strikerenforcer.png
85 KB, 237x569
Goddamn do I love Adomopathy.
>>
>>78165483
Is he going to Emiya that sword?
>>
>>78165483
Prep time.

Win.
>>
>>78165936
No sane person would actually think Spider-man is a street level despite him mostly operating in the streets.
>>
>>78166028
Spider-Man minus Spider-sense (which isn't really part of the powerset anyway) should be.
>>
healing factor whatever grade is allowed
daredevil hearing
karnak's ability to see flaws
>>
>>78165483
Hmm, teleportation is probably too high for street level, so maybe just flight? I'd love to be able to just float around or glide my way over the streets.
>>
Prodigy's telepathy which allows him to copy someone's knowledge.
Technopathy at the highest tier allowed among street levels.
And the highest tier healing factor allowed among street levels.

The first 2 powers are mostly for its financial values. And the last on mainly for my its defensive value.
>>
>>78165483
1. The deepest form of mind-reading that street level will allow.
2. The fastest form of hyper-cognition that street level will allow.
3. Photographic memory

I'm not interested in doing any actual crime fighting. I just want to do alright in life.
>>
healing factor
enhanced strength
enhanced speed/agility

be the punisher only better, probably be a daredevil rogue
>>
>>78166173
but superreflex and super strength pretty much make him too useful to stick street level
>>
genius intellect
peak human physicals
street level precog

basically spiderman lite
>>
>>78165824
You sound like a character in a bethesda game
>>
Fantomex minus the space ship

Misdirection
Healing
Immune to telepathy
+guns
>>
>>78165483
1. Healing touch
Extends only to flesh wounds, hunger and thirst. Thinking of civilians first.
2. Street level suggestion
Super charisma, intimidation or brain farts to lower stakes or put them in my favour. Also helps because I have to pitch a lot of ideas in my job.
3. Street level teleportation
Can teleport to a place, but only when it has formed a very strong mental presence (home, workplace etc.). Can take no more than ~15kg of material with me.

I work exactly on Street level, basing myself in a poor house and helping the rest of you with a safehouse/backroom etc.
>>
MCU Cap physiology
Wolverine-tier healing
Flight, fast as allowable under established conditions
>>
File: 1416533490185.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
1416533490185.png
260 KB, 563x542
>>78165483
The ability to make people shit themselves.
People taking forever in a line? Make them shit their pants to get out of the way.
Someone cut you off? Get the last laugh by making them shit in their car
Clerk is being an asshole? Rupture his.
>>
>>78166028
Spider-Man kind of hits this sweet spot where his powers are relatively powerful and impressive, but not godly, and his adventures are beyond the scope of, say, a normal trained person in an outfit, who might fight a couple guys with guns, and some godlike hero, whose powers make him distant from the normal people he's sworn to protect, and whose adventures can sometimes feel too large-scale to be personal. It's no wonder that even after failed movies and the rise of Avengers fever, Spider-Man is still the most popular superhero in the world in terms of merchandise sales. He's kind of the ideal superhero.
>>
>Superfast Running.
>Healing Touch
>Strength

My superhero name would be The First Responder, and I'd run around, helping people, and taking them to the hospital and whatnot.
>>
>>78166028
>>78171461
The dead giveaway should be the Sinister Six. Useusally a pretty powerful lineup, all to take out 1 guy, Spuder-Man is the middle, less populated tier with Iron Man, Hercules, She-Hulk, etc.
>>
>>78171479
Whoa Whoa Whoa there speedy gonzales, lets add some more rules to those impressive powers
>Superfast Running
Sure you can run fast but everytime you do you pant really loud and fast and for a short period after you stop
>Healing Touch
The healing touch is located on the tip of your penis
>Strength
The amount of super strength correlated to the last time you orgasmed. The longer the dry spell, the stronger you are. Say you jerked off 3 days ago, then you are back to normal strength but anytime before that you are weaker than the average citizen.
>>
>>78171479
Oh, street-level.
Okay.
Max speed of like, 200 MPH.
Healing touch, but only minor things.
Enough strength to lift and carry an above average weight person, but no more.
>>
Limited invulnerability

Captain America level super strength

Untrained telepathy

So I kinda wanna be Bruce Willis in unbreakable
>>
>>78165483
Camouflage, instinctive knowledge of the urban environment and static illusions.

I'd probably just rob a store or two and become a NEET.
>>
>>78165483
immortality
illusions
autistic memory powers like the guy from limitless
>>
>>78165831
this, but replace healing factor with unbreakable skin.
>>
Invisibility
Intangibility
Teleportation
>>
>>78165483
Healing Factor
Low power telekinetic abilities
Invisibility
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.