[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ruth was the best girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
Ruth was the best girl
>>
>>78153979
>In 6th grade
>has fully developed boobs

How
>>
That's not how you spell Phoebe.
>>
>Arnold pines after Ruth for a year
>finally gets her to talk to him
>she's a vapid dummy and he's disappointed

iktf Arnold

>>78154047
It happens more often than you think.
>>
She's hot
>>
Ruth is cool
>>
Hi ruth Hi ruth Hi ruth Hi ruth Hi ruth Hi ruth Hi ruth
>>
>>78154523
Why does Ruth have blue eyes
>>
Why did the sixth graders look like teenagers
>>
>9 posts
>5 posters

I knew this thread was going to attract Moses.
>>
Better than Lila
>>
Too bad Nick sucks nowadays
>>
>>78154667
Who's Moses
>>
>>78154052
Phoebe is such qt
>>
Nice girl
>>
>>78154901
Moses Mbungu, aka the Anytown Show autist, aka some black kid in London who's been impersonating Timbox.
>>
>this pathetic self bumping
>>
>>78154047

Because animators have no easy way to show 2-3 year age difference otherwise. Look at how big and developed the 6th graders were compared to the 4th graders. They could have passed for high school juniors. The show even treated them like high school students(dating, prom, etc.)
>>
>>78155187
I actually liked that they did that, because it reflected the younger kids' point of view.

Might just be me, but when I was in 3rd and 4th grade, the 6th grade kids always looked massive from my perspective.
>>
>literally falling in love with the girl version of yourself

She's reverse Arnold in every way.
>>
Will Ruth be in TJM
>>
>>78155100
How do you know
>>
I hope she's in TJM
>>
>>78153979
how can a 1/10 series claim any girl as best
>>
I loved Hey Arnold
>>
>>78154047
The cast of Hey Arnold all looked and acted 4 or 5 years older than what they claimed to be.
>>
File: Austin.jpg (152 KB, 600x756) Image search: [Google]
Austin.jpg
152 KB, 600x756
Timbot can you fucking kill yourself already you autistic piece of shit
>>
Lila's cuter
>>
But I love Lila
>>
Sexy
>>
Why is her head shaped like a skewed frisbee though
>>
I cant wait for the upcoming tv movie
>>
File: timbox.png (647 KB, 1305x891) Image search: [Google]
timbox.png
647 KB, 1305x891
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.